Traveling from Sussex to VP - HALP!

AshVillain

I have moved to Sussex, and owing to the fact that my little one is not so little and my working hours being much more flexible I am very lucky to be in a position to buy an ST.

However, going by train from me to Aston will take over 3 hrs each way - cost £100+ return at short notice (about £40 for a couple of weeks in advance). This makes getting too and from VP 19 times a year very difficult indeed for me!!

I am hoping someone else on here happens to be living near me and travels up by car .... perhaps we could come to an arrangement re costs of travel etc.

HALP!!

Apologies mods if this is in the wrong place!!

I have moved to Sussex, and owing to the fact that my little one is not so little and my working hours being much more flexible I am very lucky to be in a position to buy an ST.

However, going by train from me to Aston will take over 3 hrs each way - cost £100+ return at short notice (about £40 for a couple of weeks in advance). This makes getting too and from VP 19 times a year very difficult indeed for me!!

I am hoping someone else on here happens to be living near me and travels up by car .... perhaps we could come to an arrangement re costs of travel etc.

HALP!!

Going to make it even more fun for you with all the rearranged games for tv that kick off at lunchtime and teatime on Saturdays and Sundays and the 8pm kick offs on a Monday.

Getting a season ticket does not seem very beneficial when you weigh up the amount of times you will be travelling at sensible times.

HALP!!

Going to make it even more fun for you with all the rearranged games for tv that kick off at lunchtime and teatime on Saturdays and Sundays and the 8pm kick offs on a Monday.

Getting a season ticket does not seem very beneficial when you weigh up the amount of times you will be travelling at sensible times.

You have raised some big concerns of mine - but no effing way am I getting an ST for another club, it's Villa or nothing :)

HALP!!

You have raised some big concerns of mine - but no effing way am I getting an ST for another club, it's Villa or nothing :)

You might be financially better off paying on a game by game basis as you will only have to pay for those that you can reasonably hope to attend.

HALP!!

You might be financially better off paying on a game by game basis as you will only have to pay for those that you can reasonably hope to attend.

and again, the lions club should be able to assist with match tickets.

Â