So it's nearly time for it to be revealed... what do we all want from it? FIFA 14 was a massive step back IMO after 13 being the best FIFA of all time. The headers were overpowered, defending more retarded than ever, and the keepers were a joke. It seems to me that they are just happy with their Ultimate Team cash cow and are putting in half-arsed efforts to make the gameplay better (worse). The servers were shit, lots of lag, errors in the squad files still occur to this day.

What I want from 15;

1. Fix all the above problems, I'd even be satisfied with no added features if they made the game playable and error free.
  2. 5 a side to return. Indoor 5 a side, outdoor 5 a side, 5 a side clubs, 5 a side seasons. It's so easy to do and everyone would love it, so I can't see why they wouldn't do it.
  3. Bringing online play into the career mode. They've done this with NHL so it's time to add it to FIFA. I don't want to play against a stupid ball hogging CPU. Give me real players.
  4. Add Villa Park. Most neutrals think it's one of if not the best stadiums in the PL.
  5. More skill games, as it was one of the better new features of recent times. Maybe a Trials-like game creator.

Thoughts?

Edited by limpid
  • Like 2

So it's nearly time for it to be revealed... what do we all want from it? FIFA 14 was a massive step back IMO after 13 being the best FIFA of all time

WHAT

All I want is Ultimate Team with slower gameplay  and no clear exploits.

Edited by adz.villa

**** FIFA Street, they'd profit more adding it to 15.

The masses will make their annual purchase without it, they'd profit more from making another FIFA Street instead.

Add the option to play career mode with the global transfer network and scouting, or regular career mode.

Just a better career mode would be nice in general.

Do people even play CM for any length of time? Its incredibly 2d and boring.

First of all... no bugs at launch. FIFA14 was horrendous for bugs

I'd also like them to bring the "guest" feature back in seasons

Also bring back custom lobbies so it's possible to play 2v2 friendlies with your mates.

Also bring back custom lobbies so it's possible to play 2v2 friendlies with your mates.

The guest feature is fine as long as there is a way to turn off being matched with guests (and it be made very clear that you can turn it on/off)

The guest feature is fine as long as there is a way to turn off being matched with guests (and it be made very clear that you can turn it on/off)
5 a side!

No bullshit scripting please where the ball ricochets of 3 of your players and lands at the feet of the CPU striker to tap it in.

That can happen in real life too though. I dont mind random events

I have no high hopes tbh, it'll be the same sort of stuff every year until someone else gets their act together.

This is pretty much how I feel. I do like the 5/6-a-side idea. Would make clubs better as not many people can get 10/11 players and the computer players are awful.

assuming they'll use the game engine from the ps4 for all versions, and its brilliant, so im hoping there isnt just a lazy rehash for ps4 owners whilst ps3 owners rejoice at all the improvements

hope they'll add the same kind of depth to career mode as madden has (training, exp, better scouting etc)

Career Mode is so nearly there it's infuriating.  They need to:

• Fix the "First Team Quality" glitch in the global scouting.  It's game-breaking and counter to point of even having a scouting system, for feck's sake.
  • 5*/5* global scouts should always return the overall value of individual players you've sent them to scout in their final reports, otherwise there's no point shelling out for them over the cheaper 3*/3* global scouts.
  • Have more than six global scouting slots (9 would be fine).
  • Always have the option of hiring whatever star-value global/youth scout you desire instead of a random list of 5.  It is utterly infuriating to have money sat in your bank for scouts but having to check the market every Monday just to see if the rating or nationality you are after has become available.
  • Stop the board being able to sell players against your will.  This never happens, if it did managers would be quitting left, right and center (especially as the players seem to always get sold for less than their market value).  Have your refusal to sell adversely affect board approval ratings, by all means, but the board should never ever be able to sell your team out from under you.
  • Club takeovers need to less frequent.  After 15 seasons in the SPL I had every Scottish team bought out, with ~£100m each to spend every season.
  • Fix the 'goalkeeper-trousers-on-regenerated-outfield-youth-players' glitch.  You can fix it yourself if it's one of your own regens, but you can't if it's a regen at another team and it is utterly ridiculous (although funny as hell the first time you encounter it).

I could probably write an essay on this (including some neat ideas for improvements) but I can't be arsed to type it (and I damn sure couldn't be arsed to even read it back, myself).

Â