• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

How can Lambert not improve on 15th and 41 points after spending nearly 20 million quid? Got to go, along with the owner and about half the team. Grump.

You have to bear in mind that the 2 players that cost the majority of his budget were injured for most of the season, as well as Benteke for 1/3rd of it.

If we continue to spend peanuts we'll keep getting monkeys. Or something I dunno I'm tired and disappointed.

I've been thinking this all season, but it gets to a point where you have to say that Lambert has not managed his resources as well a she could have (money and players). If we didn't sign Tonev, Helenius and Bowery, we could have probably bought an AMC, or Lambert could have thrown Grealish/Robinson/Carruthers in instead of buying an extra name or two. Lambert could have used some of the bomb squad more. Finally, even with injuries, Lambert has not been able to get the remaining players to perform consistently enough. I gave him a chance for a long time, but I would rather he was sacked now. Give someone else a go.

He could have got some quality loans in or free signings of 30 plus players out of contracts. Lambert believed he was good enough to sniff out quality young players on a budget and mould them into a decent side. He was wrong but at least we stayed up I suppose. But thats it- for us to move forward the team needs to be stripped down and rebuilt with a large injection of cash.

Fans were brilliant today, never laughed so much at an away game. 

When walking up Tottenham High Road to Seven Sisters on the way back we had about 10 Spurs fans come up to us and tell us how brilliant the fans were. Proud of us today. UTV.

• Like 2

Once again a great piss up ruined by a football match...

Brilliant outside the Irish centre with some tins, no food no beer in the ground, left after the 3rd goal and went to the pub, their fans were shocking, had absolutely nothing

Remember a couple of years ago when we were chanting 'Paul Lamberts Claret and Blue Army' at Norwich. How times change.

Hindsight is an exact science.

I enjoyed most of the game, not sure if spurs eased of second half or it was the arrival KEA but we played much better second half.  I know the fans were not singing the players praises all of  the time but I thought the walk straight down the tunnel led by Gabby was totally out of order.  A  few looked liked they were heading over and at least acknowledged the people who had spent their money to see them play. I personally think it is total lack of respect.  

Probably rushing off the pitch so they could get on the beers!

BnY4MzpIMAEn51e.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't care if they had a beer or look like they're happy after such a shit season. I just posted this as a joke and that.

A view from the home end: I was given tickets to a swanky box today (meal, free booze etc) in the North Stand which is opposite the Villa end and spent the entire game feeling proud of our amazing supporters

- a true credit to our club and came out with some cracking songs. All the Spurs fans were applauding the Villa fans throughout and laughing along with us. It was great to see our amazing support from the outside looking in and made me one proud Villan today. Well

Done to all our away fans for today and the whole season - we're really getting a great name for our travelling support and that is something to be very proud of.

• Like 2

Off topic reply - the Draken is shown to be flying at Waddington this year, along with the Viggen - both from the Swedish Heritage Flight.

Back on topic - really good to see some positive feedback from the oppo fans for you guys who made the journey. Sounds like it was all good fun, despite what actually went on during the game on the pitch. Bravo to you.

[

BnY4MzpIMAEn51e.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't care if they had a beer or look like they're happy after such a shit season. I just posted this as a joke and that.

I realise that it's been posted as a joke on here; but there's just something about that picture that annoys me, not sure what though

[

BnY4MzpIMAEn51e.jpg

I realise that it's been posted as a joke on here; but there's just something about that picture that annoys me, not sure what though

Probably the fact that they all look beamingly happy after yet another sack of shite performance.

If I'd just got another pasting I'd be miserable and annoyed as ****. These lot just don't want to win enough.

• Like 1

I enjoyed most of the game, not sure if spurs eased of second half or it was the arrival KEA but we played much better second half. I know the fans were not singing the players praises all of the time but I thought the walk straight down the tunnel led by Gabby was totally out of order. A few looked liked they were heading over and at least acknowledged the people who had spent their money to see them play. I personally think it is total lack of respect.

BnY4MzpIMAEn51e.jpg

Picture sums it all up really, and the caption below it.

I enjoyed most of the game, not sure if spurs eased of second half or it was the arrival KEA but we played much better second half. I know the fans were not singing the players praises all of the time but I thought the walk straight down the tunnel led by Gabby was totally out of order. A few looked liked they were heading over and at least acknowledged the people who had spent their money to see them play. I personally think it is total lack of respect.

BnY4MzpIMAEn51e.jpg

Picture sums it all up really, and the caption below it.

I do not mind them having a beer at least they played the game to the best of their abilities second half on occasion they looked like a premiership team strung a load of decent passes together while trying to attack.  The fact they could not bother to even acknowledge their fans I find ignorant.

Well there is something strange, We've only beaten Top teams , Or the teams below us (Well Sunderland are only above us by GD) .. The only midtable team we've beaten was Southampton ..

from 5-13th .. We've only beaten one of them away !

Then we've got the double from 5-7th , 9-11th and 19th ..

+ Our last 9 games seen 16 goals backwards in the GD .. Good that it was at the end and a had enough points for safety ..

+ 16 games without scoring a goal , Only 39 goals all season , with 20 of them only in 6 games ! So only 19 goals in 32 games !

We've only scored once against Spurs in our last 6 , While conceding 14 .. If we count the league cup too , Then 18-1 in 7 games !

Â