• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

The most annoying this for me, is that I've been busy all weekend, realised half an hour ago that we were playing so I checked the score. Upon seeing that we were 3-0 down, I just wasn't suprised. A few years ago, I would have actually had some hope that we could draw or beat Spurs, now I just see it as another game that we will inevitably lose, and I don't think that's good enough (part Randy's fault part Lambert's fault, imo).

At least we have the shiniest shit award of being top midlands side....er..yay!

Edit - WEST midlands of course....lets not aim for the stars just yet!

Edited by Nigel

Finished the same position as last season. Lambert needs more time.

51H9mCZPB-L._SL500_SS100_.jpg

• Like 2

How can Lambert not improve on 15th and 41 points after spending nearly 20 million quid? Got to go, along with the owner and about half the team. Grump.

You have to bear in mind that the 2 players that cost the majority of his budget were injured for most of the season, as well as Benteke for 1/3rd of it.

If we continue to spend peanuts we'll keep getting monkeys. Or something I dunno I'm tired and disappointed.

• Like 1

The lack of a win today means that we didn't get at least 40 points which if the McLeish sacking is anything to go by means that we won't have to pay Lambert any compensation. Small mercies...

How can Lambert not improve on 15th and 41 points after spending nearly 20 million quid? Got to go, along with the owner and about half the team. Grump.

You have to bear in mind that the 2 players that cost the majority of his budget were injured for most of the season, as well as Benteke for 1/3rd of it.

If we continue to spend peanuts we'll keep getting monkeys. Or something I dunno I'm tired and disappointed.

I've been thinking this all season, but it gets to a point where you have to say that Lambert has not managed his resources as well a she could have (money and players). If we didn't sign Tonev, Helenius and Bowery, we could have probably bought an AMC, or Lambert could have thrown Grealish/Robinson/Carruthers in instead of buying an extra name or two. Lambert could have used some of the bomb squad more. Finally, even with injuries, Lambert has not been able to get the remaining players to perform consistently enough. I gave him a chance for a long time, but I would rather he was sacked now. Give someone else a go.
  • Like 1

Â