Apparent ITK.....

One For The Road

So, I have just had an interesting evening drinking here in Spain with a director at a certain Prem club. He didn't tell me not to say anything so I am going to say what I have heard. 

Lallana has signed for Liverpool. Done deal.

Shaw has signed for Man United. Done deal.

Ashley Cole to Monaco. Done deal.

Be interesting to see if this happens but he seemed certain.

Just thought I'd throw it out there as I know **** all about what's going on at the Villa.

Thoughts?

So pretty much these are the rumors that seemed the most likely so an "itk" backs it then when it happens, everyone flocks to him...

True, and I thought the same, but he IS a director at a Prem club and had no reason (that I could see) to lie. I am not the one claiming to be ITK, I'm just passing on what I was told as being definite. As in, he was adamant that these deals were going through.

Edited by One For The Road

If that's true, I I'd imagine that manure would have to pay 30-40 million for Shaw as Southampton knows they are desperate for new players.

I agree, and not only that, there has surely got to be competition for his signature. I didn't ask about transfer fees but he was sure that those three are happening. He also suggested that Terry would stay at Chelsea and that Rio Ferdinand was going back to West Ham.

Shaw to Manchester United was effectively described as being a done deal on Football Weekly on Thursday, that one seems like an open secret.  Liverpool have been heavily linked with Lallana this month. Cole is clearly going to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.  I don't think any of these stories carry any more weight than the usual end of season speculation. 

• Like 2

So, I have just had an interesting evening drinking here in Spain with a director at a certain Prem club. He didn't tell me not to say anything so I am going to say what I have heard. 

Thoughts?

The sceptic in me asks "how do you know he was a director of a club?". Then it says "why would a director of one company know any more about completely different companies than anyone else?".

• Like 1

Thoughts?

The sceptic in me asks "how do you know he was a director of a club?". Then it says "why would a director of one company know any more about completely different companies than anyone else?".
I agree,

But just to play devils advocate what if he is a director at Southampton and they enquired about Cole.

Thoughts?

I agree,

But just to play devils advocate what if he is a director at Southampton and they enquired about Cole.

Or perhaps it was Woodward at Utd? Fairly well known director/executive, Lallana has been linked with them before and perhaps they looked at Cole incase Shaw didn't join?

Also, the season is pretty much over for Utd, not much for him to stick around for.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

If that's true, I I'd imagine that manure would have to pay 30-40 million for Shaw as Southampton knows they are desperate for new players.

I agree, and not only that, there has surely got to be competition for his signature. I didn't ask about transfer fees but he was sure that those three are happening. He also suggested that Terry would stay at Chelsea and that Rio Ferdinand was going back to West Ham.

Seems as though the Ferdinand one may well be true too. Good signing for them if so but how on Earth can they pay those sort of wages?

Seems as though the Ferdinand one may well be true too. Good signing for them if so but how on Earth can they pay those sort of wages?

New stadium?

Â