• Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Conceded 1 less than last season so that's an improvement

honestly, we did well to keep it at 0-0 for 60 minutes, the gulf in class was obvious from minute 1, but defensively we aren't good enough, we went with the zonal marking again and again we failed to pick up players in those zones for the first 2 goals, the third was just lack if effort to block the shot, the fourth was toure being toure.

bring on the takeover

Obviously didn't expect anything but once again irritating to have the entire world laughing at us live on tv. Weird collapse after a fairly disciplined defensive display for an hour; again goes to highlight the mental weakness of the team. Shifting four goals left, right and centre the last few months and Sunderland now above us on goal difference, which is slightly embarrassing. So much has to change in the summer, hopefully it starts with the board. 

We did well for an hour and then once Citeh scored it was gonna be tough but I'm glad Lambert made attacking subs and at least had a go. If that header went in we would of had them shaking.  Good to see the young lads get a run especially Grealish. My motm is Robinson as he showed some good skills and effort when he came on, Grealish wasn't on long enough to show much but hopefully he might get another run on Sunday.  Delph has been looking terrible this last Month imo, he looks like he was on his holidays after the Chelsea game.

I'm just pleased I don't have to listen to anymore of that complete and utter Man city Love fest commentary ! I swear when yaya scored it sounded like the commentator had just been injected with crack !

Not really a fair score but we did not deserve a win. No shocker though, they have better players on every area. We fought great until it really went to shit. Good to see Robinson and seeing Grealish getting his debut, which is my highlight. Shame he didn`t get more minutes but I doubt it would make a big difference...

I'd take Guzan over Hart

I ain't mad. We defended well for as long as we could keep up. Once they got that first goal this game was only going to end one way. Taking off a defender for a foward was maybe a little looney but our back line was knackered by that time. Robinson looked lively and it was great to see Grealish get a couple of minutes. Roll on Sunday.

Edited by heid3ster

I think it's more difficult to make that shape work when you're without three of your best four strikers - would have been interesting to see us play that with Gabby and Tekkers up top.

Yeah it was a monumental task tonight when you consider our attacking options going into the game.

Obviously didn't expect anything but once again irritating to have the entire world laughing at us live on tv. Weird collapse after a fairly disciplined defensive display for an hour; again goes to highlight the mental weakness of the team. Shifting four goals left, right and centre the last few months and Sunderland now above us on goal difference, which is slightly embarrassing. So much has to change in the summer, hopefully it starts with the board.

Although I agree Sunderland now being above us is annoying and we need to change, I really don't think the whole world is laughing at us.

Result was to be expected I think. Just look at their team compared to ours.

In a week where they're looking to wrap up the league they're also being fined £50m for ridiculous over spending. Modern football eh?

Â