Eurovision 2014

hogso

As for Poland, Ola Ciupa and Paula Tumala

NSFW google :D

ola-ciupa-4.jpg

just remember, UKIP want to stop these fine singers entering Britain

but how does the average Brit feel about Polish entry, eh?

In my line of work I work......with a lot of eastern europeans and they are 90% incredibly hot ......but they always live with their mother's who are toothless old bags ...now unless your Morpheus who likes stuff like that....

you work for Subway ?

It's been confirmed that the UKs phone vote had Poland top - but because the UK judges put them bottom (voting for the country is a combination of phone votes and judges now (this was introduced a few years ago to combat 'political' voting (it doesn't really though, does it?))), they actually ended up witl NIL POINTS. boooooooooooooooo..........

It's been confirmed that the UKs phone vote had Poland top - but because the UK judges put them bottom (voting for the country is a combination of phone votes and judges now (this was introduced a few years ago to combat 'political' voting (it doesn't really though, does it?))), they actually ended up witl NIL POINTS. boooooooooooooooo..........

Surely if they had the highest portion of a 50% share of the vote they would have got some points?

Surely if they had the highest portion of a 50% share of the vote they would have got some points?

Apparently not! Seems wrong I know

Â