Do we hate him that much?

Stethegeez

Will you cheer in the minute silence after Ellis dies?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cheer in the minute silence after Ellis dies?

• Yeah of course, it'll be a day all Villa fans should rejoice for.
    • No, liked or not, he spent most of his life at the club and deserves at least one minute.

.just because he was a Villa supporter.

Wrong, going on the theory (?) that you never really change your club, he is actually an Everton fan and if he has changed his club, he's not a football fan

I'll cheer the end of his reign at Villa Park but if anyone wants to cheer in that minute then i suggest they join the chavs at the back.

He was a prize clearing in the woods IMO but lets keep perspective, in no way does football come close to the importance of life and death. If it does for you then I would suggest you haven't really lived.

If you want to cheer the death of someones grandfather during a minutes silence then i doubt your personal reasons will be all that obvious, you will just join the majority of morons who just dont give a **** and will cheer because they think it's clever.

I won't be hypocritical and stay for a minutes silence. I'll simply turn up a minute late into the game. That's if I'm there, I don't think theres much chance of me keeping my season ticket this year.

This may sound weird coming from a guy in another country who hasnt yet seen a villa game live yet, but can I ask why?

Â