Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I would hate Liverpool to win the title, living here would become unbearable. However, I can't bring myself to want us to lose so in becoming a crystal palace fan for the next 24 hours.

I bet RAWK are going mad reading this thread !!

Would love to do a job on City but not too fussed if we don't...Liverpool fans do my nut in as well, in fact they've done my nut in all season and now I've got them texting saying how they are all Villa fans on Wednesday night. Oh purleeease !

Edited by supernova26

Shameful for people to want their own team to lose. I bet those people will be changing their tune when the players are actually out on the pitch on Wednesday, no true fan could actually cheer a goal going in the Villa end.  

Liverpool will probably struggle away at Palace anyway so it won't be an issue.

Nothing to play for expect for prize money, but I would still like to see the fans who have paid £47 for tickets (not including myself) to get a decent and passionate performance. Remember going to the 3-0 League Cup defeat about three seasons when Michael Bradley and Jean Makoun started in central midfield.

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Bacuna, Robinson, Weimann and Bowery, 4-1-2-1-2.

Edited by Avflife

I think we'll get a 2-2 draw. We've got the most points (10) from top four sides, so it really could happen.

For people upset that Liverpool might win the league, you never know maybe Palace or whoever they play on the last day might stop them.

And maybe one day we'll need Liverpool to do us a favour.

Edited by useless

For the first time in awhile its going to be nice to just watch the game and not really get worked up. We're safe and I'm very confident both Lerner and Lambert will be leaving so if we win, great! And if we lose its not a big deal.

If Liverpool win the title it wont be because of us and 1 game, i want Villa to win whatever happens. It could obviously go either way, were mathematically safe so were either going to go for it and play with the shackles off or nobody cares because it doesnt men a lot too us now.

Either way were all relieved we dont have to go there and get something.

Sod this! I don't care what happens at the top of league because we are not involved. As far as I am concerned 11th place is still up for grabs and I want us to finish as high up as possible!

We have some attraction to do during the summer don't forget, and 11th is better than 16th or 17th!

I dislike Liverpool as much as the next man but I'd love to see us beat Citeh at the etihad and shut up their smug spoilt fans.

Yeah but at the cost of having to put up with smug Liverpool fans for a YEAR after they win the league? Not worth it.

be more than a year. **** still go on about Istanbul

after that Suarez dive at Klanfield and all the praise he got from media, ill happily take a dive here

Weimann simply must be played down the centre...Saturday showed how decent he is there, his movement, his vigour and his enthusiasm (that we were used to seeing last year) all came back on Saturday. That said, Kompany could probably have him for breakfast...

I hate Liverpool as much as the next person, but I never want us to lose.

I'm a bad loser.

It might have been noticed.

So... Villa to win.

Man City 2-3 Villa