Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Very certain off a loss here and I don`t really care. The season is over. I will definitely watch and hope we win but I don`t see it happening considering how we have played these last months. Yes we won yesterday but that performance will not be enough against city unfortunately.

Aguero is going to come on in a wheelchair to score in the last minute and Martin Tyler is going to scream AGGUUUUUERRRRRRROOOOOOO. Jordan Bowery pulls off his Villa shirt to reveal a Real Madrid shirt with J-Bowz 7 on the back.

• Like 4

Villa, free from the pressure of a home game and free from the pressure of needing points will put on a masterclass of 1970's Harlem Globetrotters proportions that will lead to the league needing to define a new category of 4 point win.

0:1

• Like 1

I dislike Liverpool as much as the next man but I'd love to see us beat Citeh at the etihad and shut up their smug spoilt fans.

Yeah but at the cost of having to put up with smug Liverpool fans for a YEAR after they win the league? Not worth it.

Can't believe people would rather lose then see Villa win just so Liverpool may or may not win the league. I have two tickets in the Man City end for this. Since so many people are supporting them anyone want to swap for tickets in the Villa end? 

• Like 1

Now were safe, wouldn't be too bothered if we lose this one. I know we never want to see us lose, but anything to stop Liverpool wining the League. Just couldn't stand the bin-dippers going on and on

I agree

What do we get for winning? A place higher in the league and maybe Lambert for another year?

If we win, Liverpool WILL win the league, do you really want that? **** that.

2-0 City please.

What do we get for winning? A place higher in the league and maybe Lambert for another year?

If we win, Liverpool WILL win the league, do you really want that? **** that.

2-0 City please.

Well as it stands we can finish anywhere between 11th and 17th. I would much rather we finished as high as possible.

• Like 2

I don't want us to lose but I really hate Liverpool so if we do lose I won't be too upset (providing it isn't a trouncing). Obviously want us to finish as high as possible though.

J Bowz has to start.

Edited by Mantis

Sticks in my throat to want a Villa team to be beaten. I do hope we win, but I also hope that Liverscum implode and their whining fans end up crying into their White Lightning!

I'd happily settle for a 1-0 defeat so the Scousers don't win the league

As much as stopping the scousers would take some of the sting out of defeat, I want Villa to win whatever the cost. 

• Like 1