Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

City will be putting a high pressure as they really need the points and for that reason our counter attacking tactics could prove to be vital. TBH we always have a chance against anybody because we all know what the team is capable of when actually putting the effort! I go for 2-1 Villa  :D

Edited by AVFCRAMTIN

20-1! #*^% Man City and #%*^ the bookies! That should be the team talk right there. Would love a Villa smash and grab tonight ala Southampton away! I can't see it happening but would love it and couldn't give a toss who wins the league out of 3 highly unlikeable options. Hoping Bowery has another great game and that we see some of Grealish and Robinson tonight too. Up the Villa.

-----------------------Guzan---Steer------------------------

-----Lowtown---Baker---Vlaar---Clark---Bertrand------

-Bacuna-------------------KEA--------------------Bennett-

------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------Bowery-----------------------------

I approve

Going with the City fan from our office @OT, he seems to have turned into Mourinho over lunch though;

"I'd rather have the points on the board"

Rubbish, they've got one hand on the trophy and they don't like that pressure. Ultimately, I'd rather them win it than Liverpool (as would all the United fans here) but I'd really like to make them sweat for it tonight...

2-2, Bowery with all 4

• Like 2

Team usually does play its best when everyone thinks they're going to lose. They get a little fired up about that.

Shame they don't do well when they're supposed to do well.

I just had a look at the bookies' odds for this. According to them, City scoring 7 goals or more is more likely than a Villa win, and City scoring 8 goals or more is almost as likely.

They really think we're shit, don't they?

We are shit that's why.

• Like 1

After James Wilson and Tom Laurence's involvement last night, what a good advert for involving Grealish in the team. Would really like to see him out there, albeit with a good supporting squad around him. 

-----------------------Guzan---Steer------------------------

-----Lowtown---Baker---Vlaar---Clark---Bertrand------

-Bacuna-------------------KEA--------------------Bennett-

----------------------------Bowery-----------------------------

I approve

The auld two goalkeepers approach is risky, but it could work if we use the Last Man Back system.

I'm travelling to and from the game in a helicopter tonight.

tumblr_lqefia7z6R1qdpbdu.gif

I know he's on an elephant here but they were out of stock

Those who play GTA will be relieved (Or not) to know, I'm not the one piloting it.

This has got to be worth a Villa win.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised if we got thrashed but I've got a feeling it'll finish in a 2-2 draw the disappointing aspect will be that we'll race into a 2-0 lead but throw away the three points late into the match. The more philosophical will say 'I would have taken that before the match'. Hope we win though really annoying seeing the CIty players celebrating after beating Everton even though they still have ourselves and West Sam to play.