Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

5-3-2 worked at home against them so I'd go for it again. I'd have the same lineup as Hull except KEA in for Albrighton. Weimann and Bowry down the middle like Weimann/Kozak against them at VP.

I think they will have the bit between their teeth and will be a lot more professional im seeing out their 3-0 lead than Liverpool were.

Weren't we in Manchester last season to be the side to roll over for the Champions to be crowned. Our record in that stadium, that city, is pony so I very much doubt we'll avoid the annual dicking.

4-0 City

They've just been fined £50m aswell, hefty lol but nothing to them

Front 3 of Albrighton, Grealish and Bowery to tear them apart..

.. 5-1 City. But what a goal it'll be from us. The sort of goal West Brom would make a DVD out of.

• Like 4

---------------Guzan----------------

---Lowton------Vlaar------Bertrand--

-------Westwood-------Delph---------

Albrighton------------------Grealish

---------------Bacuna---------------

----------Weimann---Bowery----------

Edited by Sunny*Nunny

They are slamming us at the Bluemoon forum "In fact I might go back to Villa Talk to tell them they're rocket polishers and we're going to clearing in the woods them to beat the scousers.

Lol. I'm going to their site now.

Actually, don't bother. Their site is shit. Nothing about tomorrow. Sad, really."

Shall we respond?

They are slamming us at the Bluemoon forum "In fact I might go back to Villa Talk to tell them they're rocket polishers and we're going to clearing in the woods them to beat the scousers.

Actually, don't bother. Their site is shit. Nothing about tomorrow. Sad, really."

Shall we respond?

I think we should send BJ10 over to Bluemoon. John would crush their spirits in a single post. Only kidding John.  :D

• Like 3

Shall we respond?

Challenge the arriviste scum to a duel.