Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Sorry but we are safe and I do not want Liverpool to win the league so I have to hope we lose, probably like most Everton fans today wanted their own team to lose.

I am sorry but I would never want Villa to lose at anything ever. I don't care about any other side and hoping we lose that plop don't win the title is a bit small time for me. We will probably lose though but a cheeky draw might possibly happen.

Man up FFS, it's not like you're lending someone your wife to shag, it's a meaningless football game that might keep our useless manager if we get a result.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like this.

Man up FFS, it's not like you're lending someone your wife to shag, it's a meaningless football game that might keep our useless manager if we get a result.

You're right, it's much more manly to want your own team to lose. That's not childish in the slightest. 

• Like 1

No spoiling, no interest in league winners this year.

Just win guys.

It will be great to watch with no pressure.

Now I care about possession and style, for the first time this year. Show us you can play Villa boys!

I don't think the remaining games have anything to do with that decision. It's been made already. I believe Lerner is professional enough to have done it by now.

Man City are going to absolutely murder us. They can wrap things up after today's result for Liverpool.

5-0 or 6-0 I reckon. :(

I'm worried that City will really abuse us now. If we get 4 players sent off in the first 5 minutes wouldn't the game be abandoned and City awarded a 3-0 win? Or have i made that up? Maybe that would be the best outcome :D

I can't stand to see Liverpool with that diverqueen that is called Suarez to win the league. It's a win win situation for me. If we lose, i don't have to see liverpool win the title, if we win I'd be happy for us move up the table and getting more cash.