Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Now were safe, wouldn't be too bothered if we lose this one. I know we never want to see us lose, but anything to stop Liverpool wining the League. Just couldn't stand the bin-dippers going on and on

I really hope we can just go out and play with a bit of freedom. If not now then when? Not going down, not a lot left to play for, as a player you should love just being able to try things without fear.

Same team as today with Bowery the obvious change in. Then just express yourself. Give it a good go.

We're going to take something from the game on Wednesday, I absolutely know it, purely because aside from Villa staying up, there's nothing I want more this season than for Liverpool NOT to win the league. Since we've stayed up, there's no chance I'm going to get both things happen. We'll likely sneak a draw and hand the title to the scousers to completely ruin the final week for me

I hope Robinson gets given a start. I have nothing to base this on, but he seems like an exciting player and there won't be any pressure on him so he can express himself. Will Grealish be back from Notts County?

keeper.png
Steer

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Donacien
home.png
Bertrand

home.png
Bacuna
home.png
Delph
home.png
Westwood

home.png
Robinson
home.png
Weimann
home.png
Bowery

And bring Albrighton and Daniel Johnson off the bench to give them a good chunk of the game.

Bowery has to start, though obviously Man City will be a much tougher opponent than Hull and I don't want people calling him shit again if he struggles.

Its going to happen. Football fans are like that!