Jeremy Clarkson upsets some people again.....

mykeyb

Yeah and one of the other cars had the numbers 648 on its plate and 652 Argies died in the conflict , coincidence , I think not ....it's disgraceful I demand Clarkson be sacked now

Edited by tonyh29

It is so obvious that it was another one of their "hilarious" japes and has backfired spectacularly . It is just a shame he hasn't got the balls to admit it ! I read his pack of lies in the s*n today and all the way through I just thought to my self "you are such a f*****g weasle Clarkson" .

• Like 1

Well I gave you the words from one of the production team but you'd sooner believe the red tops

Next you'll be saying Muslims are forcing us to eat halal meat cause you read it in one of them there papers

Well I gave you the words from one of the production team but you'd sooner believe the red tops

Next you'll be saying Muslims are forcing us to eat halal meat cause you read it in one of them there papers

But what if a member of the top gear team with more power than a producer also has his own red top column ??????

I don't read any paper. Its just obvious. The production team are hardly going to say " yeah, we did it on purpose", are they? :)

So obvious you didn't bother to read my post that outlined it all

Still as long as you're being open minded about it :P

I don't read any paper. Its just obvious. The production team are hardly going to say " yeah, we did it on purpose", are they? :)

You're right, its far more open minded to simply accept without question what someone paid by Clarkson has to say on it. ;)

You're right, its far more open minded to simply accept without question what someone paid by Clarkson has to say on it. ;)

Well it was an informal chat between one of them and a friend of mine ... I guess you could liken it to a chat between yourself and your ITK contact ... They tell you one thing the papers print something else .... Who do YOU believe ? :P

Well it was an informal chat between one of them and a friend of mine ... I guess you could liken it to a chat between yourself and your ITK contact ... They tell you one thing the papers print something else .... Who do YOU believe ? :P

I believe whatever is the opposite of what is most convenient for Clarkson to say, and before you tell me I'm being unreasonable, you might want to consider whether his own 20 year career of being a professional troll has some bearing on people's willingness to believe him in these situations. 

the problem why all of this was in "all innocence" is because the BBC said last time that was his last chance, the BBC dont want to lose this cash cow so they will accept that it was done in all innocence.

It's interesting to read the different views of people in this thread compared to the thread about should people be punished for what they write on twitter.

Clarkson is a dinosaur in many respects and a "monumental bellend" according to May.

But I don't think the (obviously deliberate) "stunt" should lead to any sackings or whatever. It's very different from being racist etc.

Strangely there's been no concentration on the people who hurled rocks and stuff at the car. Which is the bigger "crime"?

I can't help but think someone rounded up the argies , you have to wonder who was behind it ... Is there an election in Ushuaia coming up ?

It was probably someone on the Top Gear team, hoping to get some mild controversy - but it has spun a bit out of control.

Yes, that's how much I respect the integrity of the whole Top Gear set up. Juvenile cock worshippers all deserving of any petty stone throwing and cat calling they are subject to.

• Like 3

Except Trent has a history of reliable information and Clarkson has a history of racism, immaturity, and offensive and vulgar humour.

Except Trent has a history of reliable information and Clarkson has a history of racism, immaturity, and offensive and vulgar humour.

I'll let Trent tell you the story about his Sven ITK :P

but your point is kinda baffling when it wasn't Clarkson my friend spoke to  ....

• Like 1

Â