Jeremy Clarkson upsets some people again.....

mykeyb

So I was vaguely aware that Mr Clarkson has upset some people by using the N word.
Apart from the headline I had paid little attention to the story until I read the full story about 10 minutes ago.

Now I enjoy Top Gear but cannot say I am fan of Clarkson but talk about a storm in a tea cup. In trying to decide between two cars he said eeny meeny miney mo catch a.......well you know how it goes. It was a nursery rhyme when I was at school.
Am I so far of the PC spectrum that I don't find anything here offensive?

Nothing to do with his latest faux pas, but he'd definitely be one of the first against the wall in Designer World.

Loathsome creature.

• Like 3

Sorry, age is not an acceptable excuse. Plus the same rhyme can be used with the word "fishy", replacing that word. He should know better.

I wasn't giving him that excuse. The total opposite.

Think we got our wires crossed. Wasn't really aiming at you. I got your point and agree.

• Like 1

I haven't read the story either. Was it an outtake from a show?

He earns a lot of money from being offensive, because apparently it's just him expressing the views of the average oppressed white 'bloke' in the street, or as most of us prefer to call them t**ts.

Obviously sometimes he goes too far and his 'joke' ends up on the cutting floor.

Edited by Kingfisher

So he's admitted to saying "slope" and "nigger" both within the last month...I wonder how taxpayers feel about paying this jackass his massive salary?

Will the BBC grow a pair and replace him?

I don't watch top Gear but I read he was in trouble for using an Asian slur previously.

http://youtu.be/Iwt0TfqX97E

Yeah, it was from the most recent episode.  It was a pretty shitty thing to do and it makes this one look a lot worse. 

The slope thing is way worse than this recent one.

When I watched that "explanation" from him I thought it was nonsense but if you see the footage its actually true to be fair to him.

Not that that's OK. But he doesn't really say it, he mumbles.

The slope thing is pretty low though.

Â