Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez

AVFCRAMTIN

Won't be many CL clubs after him, no way imo. He's not that good hes a bit like bent, cracking finisher blistering pace (which bent doesnt have anymore) but the way we play wouldnt suit him unless were about to change systems and style.

Not that i think it'd happen but a little/large combo with him and benteke could be very good.

• Like 1

more chance of platting fog than signing hernandez. he is a player that requires quality service from midfield, something we have been without since barry,milner,young and downing were sold.

we have an atrocious set of midfielders bar delph on a good day and he doesnt really create much. unless we are totally rebuilding the midfield (which i doubt) then this seems ridiculous

• Like 2

Why would any player want to come and play for the halfwit Lambert?

Is the bit in bold necessary? I know for a fact Lambert has had dialogue with the agents of top quality players, but unfortunately RL has refused to sanction deals for these types of players. Lambert also convinced Benteke to sign a new contract, do not underestimate Lambert's ability to attract top quality to this club.

The only way we will progress is going for these types of players, hopefully in the summer we will be doing so. Attracting Hernandez is possible IMO. 

Is the bit in bold necessary? I know for a fact Lambert has had dialogue with the agents of top quality players, but unfortunately RL has refused to sanction deals for these types of players. Lambert also convinced Benteke to sign a new contract, do not underestimate Lambert's ability to attract top quality to this club.

The only way we will progress is going for these types of players, hopefully in the summer we will be doing so. Attracting Hernandez is possible IMO. 

How do you know for a fact?

he hasnt convinced any top quality yet though has he??

It is Lerner.

It is Lerner.

Lambert is hardly inspiring though is he???

Won't be many CL clubs after him, no way imo. He's not that good hes a bit like bent, cracking finisher blistering pace (which bent doesnt have anymore) but the way we play wouldnt suit him unless were about to change systems and style.

Not that i think it'd happen but a little/large combo with him and benteke could be very good.

I hope we are about to change styles because this one which has nearly got us relegated twice isn't working! ;)

• Like 1

It is Lerner.

Lambert is hardly inspiring though is he???

Aston Villa is the big selling point, we are a big football club. Lambert is also a former EC winner with many contacts throughout Europe.

I know I apologise to any halfwits out there offended by this association!

It's amazing how Lerner can affect transfer dealings from thousands of miles away?

It's impossible.

Lambert " Okay, we will double your salary, make you captain, name a stand after you and build you a statue."

Hernandez : "Okay Boss, sounds great, what is your plan?"

Lambert : "120 yard punts from Guzan to your neck or 70 yard Diagonals for you to chase down."

Hernandez : ...No Thanks."

• Like 1

It's impossible.

Lambert " Okay, we will double your salary, make you captain, name a stand after you and build you a statue."

Hernandez : "Okay Boss, sounds great, what is your plan?"

Lambert : "120 yard punts from Guzan to your neck or 70 yard Diagonals for you to chase down."

Hernandez : ...No Thanks."

Really ? - I think he wouldn't hear much else after 'Double your Salary' - Check with the agent see what else is on offer , if nothing better do the deal......

• Like 1

It's amazing how Lerner can affect transfer dealings from thousands of miles away?

Surely the fact that it's his money is pretty important?

Didn't PF say that it is up to Lambert whether he buys 1 player or 4 players with the money?

Benteke & Hernandez upfront, Holtby behind them, Delph, Westwood and a new midfielder behind him.. Yeah, I could get on board with that (even though I don't think Lambert will even be here, a week after the season finishes).

• Like 1

So you know for a fact that Lambert has been wasting precious time that could have been spent on setting his team up for the next game, on talking to agents of players that he knows from the financial parameters that have been laid out for him that he cannot afford?

My car is due for change. I drive a £40k BMW and can replace like for like. I dropped into the Maserati dealership and the sales guy sorted out a delivery time on a Quattroporte for me. I went back to my boss and he laughed in my face. The bastard.

• Like 2

Â