Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez

AVFCRAMTIN

Media reports link us to a  player deemed not good enough for us...shows a lack of ambition.

Media reports link us to a player deemed too good for us... PR move by the club to show ambition.

What links them together? Both are speculative stories to drive traffic to their respective websites. Nothing to see here folks.

• Like 1

I'm more excited about the Holtby interest but imagine Benteke alongside Chicharito? A poacher and a target man. Reminds me of the partnership of Carew and Gabby as his best! But having Holtby in our club would be amazing! He should be our number one target IMO..

If it were true, I imagine it would be a diamond which would be great. Those 3 up top with delph behind is much better than current.

Having said that I just dont see either happening.

• Like 1

Media reports link us to a player deemed not good enough for us...shows a lack of ambition.

Media reports link us to a player deemed too good for us... PR move by the club to show ambition.

What links them together? Both are speculative stories to drive traffic to their respective websites. Nothing to see here folks.

And which of those are we more likely to sign under Randy?

Media reports link us to a  player deemed not good enough for us...shows a lack of ambition.

Or a reason for the club to generate more season ticket sales

Sales must really be down this year i guess this is what happens when you have a manager worse than McLeish in charge

Edited by AshVilla

No thanks? I'd love him to join, I just don't think it will happen. 

Up front isn't where our first priority needs to be. First stamble together a decent midfield and a defence, and then build from there. We already have Benteke, Kozak, Gabby and Weimann. Thats a decent front line, while KEA, Westwood, Sylla and Delph isn't, in exeption for Delph.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

If this is another Lambert signing then it means he is staying and we are in big trouble.If it is not a Lambert signing then who is our next manager ?

I think it is a load of bollocks:

No thanks? I'd love him to join, I just don't think it will happen. 

Up front isn't where our first priority needs to be. First stamble together a decent midfield and a defence, and then build from there. We already have Benteke, Kozak, Gabby and Weimann. Thats a decent front line, while KEA, Westwood, Sylla and Delph isn't, in exeption for Delph.

Benteke will most likely leave the club once he is back from injury. Kozak and Weimann are definitely not better then Hernandez.

But as others have already said, this is not happening. 

He's another bent, no thanks.

I don't recall Bent every playing in World Cups, scoring over 30 international goals before he hit 25 or winning any PL titles.

He is a quality goalscorer who playing regularily would thrive and bag 20+ a season.

He would never come here.

Maybe when he's 30 years old he will come to a club like Villa. Ludicrous article. Arsenal or another CL club is obvious destination. 

Who is going to buy a season ticket on speculation like this?

Â