Gerry Adams arrested in connection with a murder 1972

TrentVilla

I can't imagine that these two individuals are particularly well liked south of the border either.

They are only liked by morons. Sinn Féin are the BNP of Irish politics.

I can't imagine that these two individuals are particularly well liked south of the border either.

yet they are slowly getting more support :(. the representatives for Dublin are hopeless and vile

you mean they attract disgruntled labour voters ?

We have always been to soft on the ira and bastards like gerry adams. Can't stand them, they really wind me up. Rule britannia.

isn't that the sort of attitude why Adams and Sinn Fein are still going.

• Like 1

Not at all. We have been way to soft with them over the years and still are. Not saying we are innocent. One thing that winds me up is the ira and supporters of the ira. I'm very patriotic about britain and the ira. I watched an interview the other week from some tosser politician who thought ira murderers should walk free but british soldiers and british republicans should face justice. Anyway.

yet they are slowly getting more support :(. the representatives for Dublin are hopeless and vile

Disagree strongly, Mary Lou McDonald has proven to be a capable and effective politician. Not so much Aengus O' Snodaigh. Wouldn't be surprised if she's secretly delighted with this news.

(Villa89 sounds like a Sindo reader/columnist)

Edited by Corcaigh

Not at all. We have been way to soft with them over the years and still are. Not saying we are innocent. One thing that winds me up is the ira and supporters of the ira. I'm very patriotic about britain and the ira. I watched an interview the other week from some tosser politician who thought ira murderers should walk free but british soldiers and british republicans should face justice. Anyway.

There were/are criminals on both sides of that nasty little "war". The atrocities committed by the British Forces in Ireland over centuries are well documented. And when it all finally kicked off, we weren't averse to using similar terrorist tactics as old Gerry ourselves...

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4314960/

I'm a brummy, so my feelings towards the IRA do not need explanation. But your view is one sided and misguided.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Aengus O' Snodaigh ...Seen him yesterday in a certain dublin hospital .....found out his son has been stabbed .....by his other son(yer mans brother) classy family 

I think my fav Snodaigh story isn't the Printer Ink story, but how a bunch of lads were intercepted in a van wearing balaclavas & with weapons, and bwith a load of Snodaigh Election Posters in the back.

As I said I know we aint innocent.

Indeed, so what is there to be patriotic about?

Lest we forget there was another incident in 1972 where this time, 14 innocent people were murdered.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

I have my views and beliefs on this particular subject, don't get me wrong our government over the years and to this day are corrupt but it don't take away the fact that I'm british and I'm completely against the ira like they are against us. Certain things I don't believe in that our government and country do but ay the world aint perfect. One or two things have gone on in my life that makes me bitter towards the ira even more than I normally would be but I know it aint all one way. They will eventually get what they want at somepoint no doubt and will it then stop?.

Its fair to say though doug if I was irish I'd be seeing it from their side. I know we took northern ireland off them and made it part of britain. One day it will be nice to have no war in the world but I doubt that will happen.

on the generality of conflict, war, terrorism

if we can't deal with it mutually, peacefully and with some form of humanity and stop taking revenge on the revenge on the revenge then we are condemning our kids to inherit hate, horror and death

Very true. I apologise if my comments came over a bit off the mark, I'm not what you call a political kind of person but always had strong views on this subject. I should look at the bigger picture and what chrisp65 said is the ultimate goal in society and for the whole of humanity. I'd hate to pass on any hate to my kids, apart from for the blues of course.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â