Weekends football 3/4 May

andykeenan

If Albion somehow manage to beat Sunderland in the week at least that would take it to the last day of season. Trouble for Norwich now though is that now Arsenal might fancy their chances of stealing third spot.

Trouble for Norwich now though is that now Arsenal might fancy their chances of stealing third spot.

Chelsea may somehow lose to Cardiff, there have been stranger results. But I'm pretty sure Arsenal aren't making up an 18 goal difference in one weekend.

Chelsea are horrible to watch, Mourinho is insane to think of selling Hazard. This team don't deserve to win anything this season.

Depends how Hazard reacts to being put in his place. Chelsea may have been playing defensively of late, but it worked. The moment it stopped working was when Hazard got lazy and **** up, so he needs to understand it's about the team and not him. If he can't do that, then like Mata he'll be gone.

I'm running the numbers in my head and it might actually be financially more lucrative for Cardiff to resign from the Football League and join the Welsh League (assuming they'd not be giving up PL parachute payments) then to play in the Championship.

Â