England squad World Cup 2014

andykeenan

Welbeck injured and likely to miss the Italy game, thank god now he has to play Sterling instead.

he woudln't play milner instead,would he?

He's fit anyway but I hope Milner doesn't start myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, gerrard is right, if he doesn't name the players that are guilty then those that are innocent are unfairly under suspicion

Not sure why redknapp felt the need to say anything (other than the obvious) I'd guess that most fans suspect it anyway but it's not something that will ever go anywhere

I'm trying to work out the Spurs players who were playing For England when Redknapp was Spurs manager. I can only think of Crouch and possibly Defoe. Of course that is me presuming Redknapp is telling the truth.

Edited by Voinjama

I'm trying to work out the Spurs players who were playing For England when Redknapp was Spurs manager. I can only think of Crouch and possibly Defoe. Of course that is me presuming Redknapp is telling the truth.

Aaron Lennon? I don't think Crouch and Defoe are the kind of people to not want to play.

theres 12 of them apparently

i can think of crouch, defoe, jenas, dawson, walker, huddlestone, bentley, lennon, parker, king

lennon and dawson would be my guess, no interest in being squad players, im sure walker has pulled out of a fair few squads too