Nile Ranger arrested AGAIN

Guest av1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-27194758

Footballer Nile Ranger has been arrested by police investigating an assault on a woman and criminal damage to flats in Swindon.

Wiltshire Police said the building's management company handed over CCTV showing a man "punching a female" and "kicking and smashing a door and lift".

The incident happened at Gordon Gardens at about 04:00 BST on 13 April.

Swindon Town player Mr Ranger, 23, handed himself in to police and was subsequently arrested.

He will be questioned by officers later.

Police added that the woman seen in the CCTV footage had also been identified and officers have spoken with her.

The club have asked the player to attend a disciplinary hearing on Thursday, BBC Wiltshire reported.

Mr Ranger previously played for Newcastle United before leaving for Swindon last summer.

When is this guy going to fall under bus?

Scum bag in acting like a scum bag shocker.

Sounds like Swindon are shaping up to sack him.

unfortunately he will still get offered a contract at another club, Marlon king, joey Barton, lee Hughes, that Plymouth keeper that killed 2 kids in a car crash, the man city youth player that killed someone in a car crash all did time in prison and got offered deals upon release

It would probably save untold amounts of bandwidth if the media just reported on the days where Nile Ranger hasn't been arrested. 

• Like 2

I was going to title the thread 'Nile Watch' as I'm sure there are many chapters to come. Hopefully the final chapter will be called 'my prison hell'

It would probably save untold amounts of bandwidth if the media just reported on the days where Nile Ranger hasn't been arrested. 

I personally think he's a shocking player and his newcastle record proves that but clearly not if hes been given more opportunities despite being a grade A word removed.

I just find it a shame someone can be gifted such a talent (thats if he does have it) and for him to waste it so badly. Maybe on his deathbed he'll realise what a tosser he has been.

I don't understand why he has Ranges tattoo'd on the side of his face.

The last letter is the old form of the script r, typical in the copperplate form.

Oh you say the most lovely font geek things to a girl lol *he said in a tongue in cheek way*

• Like 1

When this thread gets bumped I'm not sure whether it's someone posting their opinion on the bloke or that he has been arrested again.   What a cock though. When he finds himself driving taxis for a living at the age of 28 I'll bet he really regrets the last couple of years. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 2

When this thread gets bumped I'm not sure whether it's someone posting their opinion on the bloke or that he has been arrested again. What a cock though. When he finds himself driving taxis for a living at the age of 28 I'll bet he really regrets the last couple of years.

He'll probably top himself at the point when the realisation of the situation occurs.

Â