End of season lap of "honour"

PieFacE

Yeah Lambert wasn't there, which was probably the right choice. The ground was pretty empty and people continued streaming out during the lap. No more than a few thousand were in there by the time they finished the lap.

No Benteke but I guess crutches and football pitches don't mix well.

Edited by Davkaus

He came out of the tunnel late, got a good reception from the handful of people who were still there, rather than clapping to the fans he was waving goodbye.

For the first time for years I did not bother to stay. It was great to sign off with a win, and and good win too, but really it just masks the deficiencies in both management and players.

Given how poor we have been and how much of that relates to the schoolboy errors our players are prone to making it would have been hypocritical to stay and applaud. They have put me through the mill this season.

I applauded them at the end of the game because we played really well but that was for that game.

• Like 1

I'm sure MON when we were doing well didn't come out either so I wouldn't make too much out of lambert not being there, lowtons kid was tiny! Nice to see kozak but there were a fair few players missing, Luna, Bennett etc and Bertrand was definitely waving goodbye

Â