Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Our biggest game in a long while. There are a lot of things riding on this game, it is huge. I am feeling very confident that we will win the game, but it will require every single person associated with our great club bringing their best on Saturday. UTV

so what you're saying is - "We're screwed"

Our biggest game in a long while. There are a lot of things riding on this game, it is huge. I am feeling very confident that we will win the game, but it will require every single person associated with our great club bringing their best on Saturday. UTV

so what you're saying is - "We're screwed"

We need another Sunderland and QPR style game from last season.

If Fulham do what they need to do then a draw is no good for us in this match. We need to go all out for the win because we've got nothing to lose.

It could benefit us with Sunderland lose one and drew one .. Actually even if Sunderland lost two a draw would give us protection from a humulating in the goal difference ..

So AFC Wimbledon get deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player but Sunderland don't? In that case let's pay Ronaldo £2m to play against Hull, I mean we won't get points deducted and he'll more or less win us the game :P

I'm more concerned about what Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff are gonna do.

If Norwich lose and the other two don't win we're safe (bar a massive thrashing).

I'm not expecting anything from this Villa side. Hopefully they'll surprise me!

• Like 1

I'm more concerned about what Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff are gonna do.

If Norwich lose and the other two don't win we're safe (bar a massive thrashing).

I'm not expecting anything from this Villa side. Hopefully they'll surprise me!

I'm the same. Completely expecting to lose. I can see us losing by 3 or 4 against Hull. (in a similar fashion to the Stoke game)

I hope they dont put the other scores up during the game, if Villa are losing but Fulham are winning the crowd are going to go nutts.