Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Imagine if we lose this and then the players have to do the end of season lap round the pitch. They might as well stay in the dressing room

Yes very worrying given the fact they will have their kids with them , could be a difficult situation

as many are saying anything but a win in this game and we are relying on those teams below us to mess up.

with the fixtures that these teams have left we MUST WIN in order to ensure our survival.  Anything less and we are at a huge risk of relegation.

I still cant believe that Lambert hasnt been sacked though...  Our worst season in Premier league history. Many performance records broken (in a bad way). possibly the worst squad and football in 50 years and staff that he brought to the club suspended due to bullying and/or providing sensitive data to opposition.  It all points to the fact that Lambert is completely incompentent.

Imagine if we lose this and then the players have to do the end of season lap round the pitch. They might as well stay in the dressing room

Yes very worrying given the fact they will have their kids with them , could be a difficult situation
If we lose there won't be one.

Win, lose or draw there should not be one and if there is the stadium should be empty when the manager and players walk out to do their 'lap of honour'.

They have been a massive disappointment for 2 seasons and if they expect a round of applause and cheers then they are surely taking the p*ss!

• Like 1

Win, lose or draw there should not be one and if there is the stadium should be empty when the manager and players walk out to do their 'lap of honour'.

They have been a massive disappointment for 2 seasons and if they expect a round of applause and cheers then they are surely taking the p*ss!

Can't disagree with that

Park the bus, try to rescue a point

I agree. It's a disgrace we have to resort to this against a promoted team at our own ground but let's just get that point and get this season over with.

This has proven to be a failed tactic for most of the season. Set up not to lose and we lose. We have some players who can cause some problems when they play positively. If we don't try to go out there and beat Hull City at home, we might as well forfeit a place in this division right now.

Not really. A lot of our away points have been achieved this way by either keeping a clean sheet and scraping a draw or catching teams on the break. I'm not saying play 5 at the back or anything drastic like that. I'm just saying no point taking any unnecessary chances by going all out for a win and coming away with nothing.

I think we will lose 3-1.

Long 2, Huddlestone 1. Weimann to score for us. Could you please explain what you mean please.

Could you explain what you mean please ?

I understand "Long2,Huddlestone 1" but I dont know what you mean when you say " Weimann to score"

• Like 2

I think we will lose 3-1.

Long 2, Huddlestone 1. Weimann to score for us. Could you please explain what you mean please.

Could you explain what you mean please ?

I understand "Long2,Huddlestone 1" but I dont know what you mean when you say " Weimann to score"

:lol:

I think we will lose 3-1

I think Long will score 2, Huddlestone will score 1, and Weimann will score 1. 

Edited by PieFacE

Our biggest game in a long while. There are a lot of things riding on this game, it is huge. I am feeling very confident that we will win the game, but it will require every single person associated with our great club bringing their best on Saturday. UTV

• Like 1