Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

For me, I'd go 5 at the back. The 4-3-3 isn't exactly reaping the fruits we want at the moment. I would go with three CBs - Vlaar, Baker and Clark. Bertrand and Lowton at FB. Bacuna and Albrighton on the wings. Delph and Westwood in the middle and.......well it probably doesn't matter who you put up top - Helenius??

Got tickets for this yesterday, only single seats left in the upper holte so looking like a 40k+

I just got 3 together in Upper Holte

UTV

really? I got tickets on Saturday morning at the villa store in Birmingham, asked for 3 seats together and the best we got offered was at the bottom of k7 or the top of k6, and to quote the bloke on the counter "there's only single seats left now"

anyways, were on row 29, seats 183>185in k6, ill be the handsome bloke. Come say hello

Got given tickets in the executive area with lunch. stadium tour, etc, as a present. Still really don't want to go and watch this, Villa Park is a pretty miserable place to go.

• Like 2

Guess we have to go for it. 

Guzan

Lowton  Vlaar  Clark  Bertrand

Bacuna  Westwood  Delph

Albrighton                 Agbonlahor

Robinson

Robinson could be a risk but I don't think the fans would get on his back so that would help create a better atmosphere. Gabby gets a chance to earn that contract he doesn't deserve. I'd play with as much width as possible, getting crosses into the box. Baker has to be dropped, especially at home when we need to play out from the back. 

Edited by JoeParker91

Hopefully being not too far off from a Cup final a few players will not be in the right mood for it for them. Obviously this doesn't affect Long and Jelavic, but if we get stuck, some others may bottle it.

Park the bus, try to rescue a point

I agree. It's a disgrace we have to resort to this against a promoted team at our own ground but let's just get that point and get this season over with.

This has proven to be a failed tactic for most of the season. Set up not to lose and we lose. We have some players who can cause some problems when they play positively. If we don't try to go out there and beat Hull City at home, we might as well forfeit a place in this division right now.

Park the bus, try to rescue a point

Lambert isn't even capable of finding the keys, let alone parking it. Look at how his five at the back, downgrade-on-McLeish tactics faired at Palace.

Edited by Isa