Barclays Premier League - your team of the year

villalad21

I tried to avoid being too predictable with mine but in some cases it's hard to argue with the majority   i.,e Touré who is arguably the best player in the prem at the moment

GK - Mannone

LB - Evra

CB - Davies

CB - Kompany

RB - Coleman

LM - Hazard

CM - Touré

CM - Ramsey

RM - Lallana

CF - Suarez

CF - Rooney

Yeah I know, but I am just incorporating the best players from this season, no matter if Ivanovic was RB or CB. Could have picked Cahill instead of Ivanovic, but I think the latter has been better overall.

As for including Agüero, he has been out injured for a long while but he still has 27 (goals and assists) and is a much, much better player than Sturridge. Same goes for Ramsey, he has just played a little over half the games this year but his impact has been superb in my opinion. Gerrard has been very good, but take away his 11 penalties or so and his stats look a little bit worse than what it is in plain sight IMO. Goals are goals of course, doesn't matter, and it helps to have a diving little rat like Suarez up top.

I tried to avoid being too predictable with mine but in some cases it's hard to argue with the majority   i.,e Touré who is arguably the best player in the prem at the moment

GK - Mannone

LB - Evra

CB - Davies

CB - Kompany

RB - Coleman

LM - Hazard

CM - Touré

CM - Ramsey

RM - Lallana

CF - Suarez

CF - Rooney

your team lost credibility with Evra ;)

GK - Mannone

LB - Evra

CB - Davies

CB - Kompany

RB - Coleman

LM - Hazard

CM - Touré

CM - Ramsey

RM - Lallana

CF - Suarez

CF - Rooney

your team lost credibility with Evra ;)

made more tackles and clearances than any other LB this season 

anyone that put Shaw in loses credibility for jumping on a bandwagon  , my team was picked on merit :)

Â