Summer 2014 - What would you do?

KJT123

As we have to be realistic about who we could get in this situation you have to accept some players you buy will be a waste long term, kind of like when MON brought Harewood.

With this in mind, I would imagine (not taking players wages into account and players that are known to all of us) I would look at buying.

Bertrand, Ashley Williams, Micah Richards, Milner, Dembele, Young and Nani.

I would imagine that lot would cost around 70m but you never know maybe 100m

Would fill all our holes in the team and have us finishing 7th I would imagine and then build from there.

Anything left over can go on building the approved plans on the North Stand we have had for years.

No thanks to Nani

I'll do this by positions

keeper - Guzan (no need for a new keeper)

right back - Richards (est.  5-7€ million) or Sebastian Jung (est. 6-8€ million) and Bacuna 

center backs - Benatia (est. 15-20€ million) or Mangala (est. 20€ million), Vlaar, Okore, and Clark. 

left backs - Bertrand (est. 5-6€ million), Figueroa (est. 2-4€ million), and Luna

midfielders - Rakitic (est. 20€ million), Melo (est. 8-10€ million), Delph, Westwood, and KEA 

wingers - Chadli (est. 7-8€ million), Dzsudzsák (est. 10€ million), Agbonlahor, and Albrighton

strikers - Benteke, Kozak, and Weimann 

Total is 72-93€ million depending how transfers go. 

I'd set about signing Diame from West Ham he never fails to impress me. I'm surprised he isn't at bigger club yet already.

Would be an exellent addition, i imagine him, Westwood and Delph would be an half defent trio

I'll do this by positions

keeper - Guzan (no need for a new keeper)

right back - Richards (est.  5-7€ million) or Sebastian Jung (est. 6-8€ million) and Bacuna 

center backs - Benatia (est. 15-20€ million) or Mangala (est. 20€ million), Vlaar, Okore, and Clark. 

left backs - Bertrand (est. 5-6€ million), Figueroa (est. 2-4€ million), and Luna

midfielders - Rakitic (est. 20€ million), Melo (est. 8-10€ million), Delph, Westwood, and KEA 

wingers - Chadli (est. 7-8€ million), Dzsudzsák (est. 10€ million), Agbonlahor, and Albrighton

strikers - Benteke, Kozak, and Weimann 

Total is 72-93€ million depending how transfers go. 

Mangala is a beast on Pes 14 :D

If the rumours about millions being pumped in I'd get a spine of players who we know can perform at this level. That would be Milner, Lallana, Bertrand, Coleman, Lukaku. Nzonzi. Then go for some highly rated young players from other leagues combined with delph Vlaar and benteke :).... I can dream

Something like this.

Keep Guzan, Vlaar, Delph and Benteke for the first 11. Keep Okore, Clark, Luna, Bacuna, Westwood, Weimann, Gabby, Helenius, Albrighton and Kozak as squad/rotation players. Sell Baker, Bennett, Lowton, Hutton, KEA, Sylla, Bent and Bowery. Buy Bertrand, Lallana, one of Spurs' many attacking midfielders, Ashley Williams and a few up-and-coming (but actually rated) youngsters from abroad, then finally sign Barry on a free.