New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

23 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

These look like products of their time for me. I get the nostalgia over the old badge but I'd want it updated if we were to go back to the round badge. 

Something like this, which was on the first page of Google results for Aston Villa logo concept:

images.png.96228cffdcfb42de2c8c9e2cbcbd2815.png

E2FF485E-8D85-41AC-B9CA-C31D3F92D7D3.gif

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 13/08/2021 at 23:25, mrchnry said:

Had a bit of a play about with some ideas I found online and tweaked them a bit. I really like the monochrome version. 

villahome.png

This is great. Desperate for us to revert back to a round badge. Incorporates nearly all elements of the current crest as well. Can’t quite decide on the naming whether simplified or the full thing is better. Clubs seem to be opting for the simplified version at the moment, more on trend. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

This is great. Desperate for us to revert back to a round badge. Incorporates nearly all elements of the current crest as well. Can’t quite decide on the naming whether simplified or the full thing is better. Clubs seem to be opting for the simplified version at the moment, more on trend. 

I can’t stand it, it’s hideous, it’s cold, clinical and trying to fit everything in but with no soul.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

With respect to the poster who made it, it looks like a coffee brand logo.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, est1874 said:

That new Norwich crest is a travesty and most fans hate it.

Not sure we should be holding that up as some sort of gold standard tbh.

What part(s) of it is(are) a travesty?

It is just a simplified version of their old one, the content of which you can barely make out when you go to their website currently. 

There is nothing wrong with our current one, we should stick with that.  

Not everybody will be happy with whatever we have so no point changing because the current one is fine.  

Imagine the cost of changing everything that has a badge on, it would be a fortune and that money is better spent elsewhere.