Easah Suliman

Villan4Life

He's officially signed scholarship forms at the club, he's the best 16 year old in the country, we've pulled off a coup here

Better than Crowley?

Crowley is now 17.

He's officially signed scholarship forms at the club, he's the best 16 year old in the country, we've pulled off a coup here

Better than Crowley?

Crowley is now 17.

My bad. I just don't have time to read up on our youth players any Moore.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

hopefully we dont make same mistake we did with Cahill

We didn't make a mistake, Martin did.

Everyone at this club knew it was wrong.

I will never forget being on the old 606 message boards, the Burnley fans were convinced that he would play for England...

Edited by rodders0223

How do you pronounce his name?

I can picture the 'Easy' chant coming back with a good challenge/clearance/goal, should he make it. Though i've always put it with Keep right on and we're on the way as chants that make my blood boil when I hear them.

How do you pronounce his name?

I can picture the 'Easy' chant coming back with a good challenge/clearance/goal, should he make it. Though i've always put it with Keep right on and we're on the way as chants that make my blood boil when I hear them.

That's why I'm Ea-saaaah. I'm Easaah like Sulimaaan.

Anyone...  :ph34r:

hopefully we dont make same mistake we did with Cahill

We didn't make a mistake, Martin did.

Everyone at this club knew it was wrong.

I will never forget being on the old 606 message boards, the Burnley fans were convinced that he would play for England...

I thought it was quite a good deal given that Cahill was insisting on regular 1st team football and wasn't good enough for it at that stage in his development.

The important thing is not to mishandle young players' careers in the way that happened with Cahill, and not to let a player like Suliman get unrealistic expectations too early on. There's every sign the management team are very well aware of this and of course it was O'Leary, not MON, who raised false expectations for Cahill.

Edited by briny_ear

Â