$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Does anyone think that all the rumours of a takeover started by the TBAR site have only fuelled the negativity surrounding the club following the last 2 results? It feels like there was a glimmer of hope which seems to have been snatched away and all we are left with is the reality of how bad we are and the fact we are surviving by the skin of our teeth.

If the rumours turn out to be lies I hope that site is boycotted and fails miserably. Very bad methods of messing with fellow villa fans to increase traffic.

If they turn out to be true then fair play to them.

Was the rumor/story started by TBAR or The Telegraph?

Does anyone think that all the rumours of a takeover started by the TBAR site have only fuelled the negativity surrounding the club following the last 2 results? It feels like there was a glimmer of hope which seems to have been snatched away and all we are left with is the reality of how bad we are and the fact we are surviving by the skin of our teeth.

If the rumours turn out to be lies I hope that site is boycotted and fails miserably. Very bad methods of messing with fellow villa fans to increase traffic.

If they turn out to be true then fair play to them.

Was the rumor/story started by TBAR or The Telegraph?

TBAR were the first to say that a takeover was about to happen but i think the papers started reporting later that same day.

I know it means sod all but AVFC Mystery Man on Twitter is saying it's Larry Ellison

"AVFCMysteryman @AvfcMysteryman 30m

The real story for #Villa is that the man ready to buy #AVFC is Larry Ellison the American Billionaire #ExcitingTimes"

Larry Ellison worth $48 Billion that he made

Randy Lerner $1.5 Billion his Dad made

Ellison hates 2 lose Lerner is good at failure #AVFC"

-------------------------------

Just thought I'd tell you guys

I know it means sod all but AVFC Mystery Man on Twitter is saying it's Larry Ellison

"AVFCMysteryman ‏@AvfcMysteryman 30m

The real story for #Villa is that the man ready to buy #AVFC is Larry Ellison the American Billionaire #ExcitingTimes"

"AVFCMysteryman ‏@AvfcMysteryman

Don't think this is the same MM. Probably more chance of Jennifer Ellison taking us over.

• Like 1

This has to be true! It is happening, isn't it?

And if it isn't, don't tell me yet.

What a team we'd have if it was Ellison. He wouldn't buy us to lose.

Edited by AVTuco

AVFCMysterman is a person pretending to be the mysteryman that used to frequent this site. That twitter account sounds like a teenager desperately attempting to be involved in the inner workings of a football club when in reality is scouring through several Villa (and non-Villa forums) and reposting tidbits as fact - hoping to strike gold.

There really couldn't be a bigger waste of ones time than actually reading what they post.

• Like 1

more chance of us beating city and spurs in the last two games than that happening

more chance of us beating city and spurs in the last two games than that happening

More chance of us beating Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in the last two games than that happening and we aren't even playing them.  Larry Ellison? Er...Nope.

The Twitter Mysteryman is a fake. He was the same one who was adamant that we were hiring Moyes even when it became very clear that we would be hiring McLeish. I thought we had seen the last of him but alas...

Edited by Isa

Don't think this is the same MM. Probably more chance of Jennifer Ellison taking us over.

I'm strangely okay with that idea...

Jennifer-Ellison-Candid-jennifer-ellison

• Like 1

The Twitter Mysteryman is a fake. He was the same one who was adamant that we were hiring Moyes even when it became very clear that we would be hiring McLeish. I thought we had seen the last of him but alas...

It is a kid who set up that account based on the info MysteryMan was posting on here. He'd just parrot what ever MM posted.  

• Like 1