$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I think both Lambert and Lerner know they wont be here next season . If we stay up , Lerner sells  , new owner gets rid of Lambert  . We go down ,Lerner sells at any price and new owner gets rid of Lambert . Both of them are coming to the end .

This wont happen as it looks like we are going down

Reading this, I thought "Oh god, have Norwich scored/ taken the lead??"... A quick look on Sky Sports and I see they're 4-0 down. I think we'll stay up, but it won't be comfortable.
  • Like 1

Yeah I doubt it myself, so I am not worried but pretty amazing that we had a good shot at top 10 two months ago and they managed to **** it up this badly.

Our best player by a country mile got injured. We are vey much a one man team.

Yeah I doubt it myself, so I am not worried but pretty amazing that we had a good shot at top 10 two months ago and they managed to **** it up this badly.

Proves how much of a one man team we are . Without Benteke we are a poor, poor side. Edited by Si.

didnt think a football team could make me feel this deflated and fed up i really hope we get new owners only for a bit of excitement this summer.... until the new owners make marlon harewood manger and director of football habib beye.

• Like 3

Why do people think we are getting taken over? Just because of Lerner statement after undoubtedly bullshit paper rumour? What am I missing?

You just answered your own question. Plus the fact the club Is apparently up for sale.

Why do people think we are getting taken over? Just because of Lerner statement after undoubtedly bullshit paper rumour? What am I missing?

You just answered your own question. Plus the fact the club Is apparently up for sale.

Source(that isn't from bullshit tabloid speculation)?

Source(that isn't from bullshit tabloid speculation)?

Agreed it's all bullshit tabloid speculation but it's all we got. Let us have that at least. Oh why won't you let us have that?!

We all need to watch a documentary call " The Secret" they calm that if you keep thinking about something that you really want it we turn up at some point. I think we all just need to hold hands and keep these positive thoughts that Lerner and funky bunch will be gone ASAP, the new owner gets in Pep Guardiola and gives him a open cheque book to all him billions.

We can then forget this hell we've been living in

• Like 1

Just shows how shit we are when our best player by a country mile who, despite being poor this season, is out we crumble and have absolutely no clue how to play without him.

It also highlights just how few players we have are up to the task.