$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

So now it's a bidding war? Find that very hard to believe.

There has always been interest than from more than one. I wouldn't believe much more from that forum, I think most Is now guesswork from them.

• Like 1

I've just got some inside info... the new bidders have flown in and are staying in a Travelodge near Edgbaston. 

I will keep you updated with these exciting developments. Apparently very big name indeed.

I've just got some inside info... the new bidders have flown in and are staying in a Travelodge near Edgbaston. 

I will keep you updated with these exciting developments. Apparently very big name indeed.

Hubert Blaine Wolfe­schlegel­stein­hausen­berger­dorff?

I thought there was always a few interested bidders, and the one Randy was selling to wasn't the richest?

I think there are maybe 4 different interested groups, I also think the net worth of some is closer to 10/12bn, but I honestly can't make any guesses because I don't know as things have changed two or three times already.

• Like 1

TBAR may well have done Randy a huge favour …. by starting a bidding war. If there has been interest over the last couple of months as has been intimated, the news of a deal near to completion may well have brought out a bigger fish. It's possible.

TBAR may well have done Randy a huge favour …. by starting a bidding war. If there has been interest over the last couple of months as has been intimated, the news of a deal near to completion may well have brought out a bigger fish. It's possible.

Bollocks.

There has been interest for a little while, long before (??) that forum existed.