$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

From TBAR

marcxc1983 wrote:well, to try and sound as convincing as possible I wrote it out before hand what I was going to say. I rang late, us east coast time, as the place was closing so that whoever I spoke to would just want to answer and get off home icon_smile.gif

I said "good evening (had to make believe I was in the same time zone at least), I am Anthony Russell and I am Personal Assistant to Mr Paul Faulkner of a Aston Villa Football Club" to which the young lady replied "yes sir, how can I help you" no, "who" or anything like that so promising straight away. Anyway, I said "I am currently arranging transport to your establishment on Friday afternoon/evening for Mr Faulkner who is due for a dinner meeting with Mr Lerner and his representatives, I was wondering if you could please confirm your zip code as I do not have it in the paperwork I have." Now, if the place is 'closed' Friday then she should've said "We are not open" or something to that effect.

She replied "hang on one moment please", a touch of background music followed and I was SURE I'd been rumbled! She came back after about 3 minutes and said "do you have a pen Mr Russell? it is NY 11930, do you have the code for the parking lot?, I said "I do not but we have a driver bringing us so I'm sure he will be able to help."

That was that then, by this time my heart was doing ten to the dozen! Super sleuth indeed :)I didn't want to push my luck with any more info but then after I thought I should have because she had already given me the info I needed so I couldn't lose, but guys it's 100% them going "

worrylingly this shows what an Amatuer Lerner is - He wants to keep things quiet - yet a phone call confirms all !

All that's been confirmed is the zip code. I dont think this indicates anything.

• Like 1

How does a weirdo ringing up a restaurant like that show what an ameteur Lerner is? 

Maybe the meeting is of little significance. But I thought he would have ordered a lockdown , radio silence, warning people of possible jouno's sniffing around .......etc

Its seems none of thats been done...

How does a weirdo ringing up a restaurant like that show what an ameteur Lerner is? 

Maybe the meeting is of little significance. But I thought he would have ordered a lockdown , radio silence, warning people of possible jouno's sniffing around .......etc

Alex McLeish

From TBAR

marcxc1983 wrote:well, to try and sound as convincing as possible I wrote it out before hand what I was going to say. I rang late, us east coast time, as the place was closing so that whoever I spoke to would just want to answer and get off home icon_smile.gif

I said "good evening (had to make believe I was in the same time zone at least), I am Anthony Russell and I am Personal Assistant to Mr Paul Faulkner of a Aston Villa Football Club" to which the young lady replied "yes sir, how can I help you" no, "who" or anything like that so promising straight away. Anyway, I said "I am currently arranging transport to your establishment on Friday afternoon/evening for Mr Faulkner who is due for a dinner meeting with Mr Lerner and his representatives, I was wondering if you could please confirm your zip code as I do not have it in the paperwork I have." Now, if the place is 'closed' Friday then she should've said "We are not open" or something to that effect.

She replied "hang on one moment please", a touch of background music followed and I was SURE I'd been rumbled! She came back after about 3 minutes and said "do you have a pen Mr Russell? it is NY 11930, do you have the code for the parking lot?, I said "I do not but we have a driver bringing us so I'm sure he will be able to help."

That was that then, by this time my heart was doing ten to the dozen! Super sleuth indeed :)I didn't want to push my luck with any more info but then after I thought I should have because she had already given me the info I needed so I couldn't lose, but guys it's 100% them going "

worrylingly this shows what an Amatuer Lerner is - He wants to keep things quiet - yet a phone call confirms all !

All that's been confirmed is the zip code. I dont think this indicates anything.

Yeah to be fair she could have put him on hold, said 'some idiot calls about the zipcode. Does he not have internet?'

then she went for a fag, came back and told some random guy she never heard of the zip code. 

From TBAR

Thats very true I suppose - But I do think that a meeting is taking place there - now it could just be Faulkner, Lerner, Lambert having a few drinks ......

Has Jay Z bought us yet?

He was waiting for The Nets to get knocked out of the playoffs, they lost last night so expect him to fly back from Miami into for lunch to meet Randy.

Bying Aston Villa he'll get 99 problems but the pitch ain't one

Im sure he'll be numb once he sees the state of the team

• Like 1

From TBAR

That was that then, by this time my heart was doing ten to the dozen! Super sleuth indeed :)I didn't want to push my luck with any more info but then after I thought I should have because she had already given me the info I needed so I couldn't lose, but guys it's 100% them going   "

LOL

• Like 1

Has Jay Z bought us yet?

He was waiting for The Nets to get knocked out of the playoffs, they lost last night so expect him to fly back from Miami into for lunch to meet Randy.

If he were to do a takeover im sure he'd have a blueprint of what he wan'ted to do

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Has Jay Z bought us yet?

If he were to do a takeover im sure he'd have a blueprint of what he wan'ted to do

yeah, he will definately run this town

• Like 1

From TBAR

That was that then, by this time my heart was doing ten to the dozen! Super sleuth indeed :)I didn't want to push my luck with any more info but then after I thought I should have because she had already given me the info I needed so I couldn't lose, but guys it's 100% them going   "

LOL

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen. In case you were in any doubt TBAR is little more than a hive of faux ITK bellendery someone goes on to post that.

• Like 1

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come on mate have a day off. So someone knows he is going to be there? and....? nothing. Christ sake.

• Like 3

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come on mate have a day off. So someone knows he is going to be there? and....? nothing. Christ sake.

OK - Maybe I m getting over excited ! [Takes Pills]

• Like 1