$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

You reckon his admin on TBAR is just a wind up to get traffic on his site?

It seems to be working anyway.

I do now. I gave the benefit of the doubt, but if they didn't know there was more than one, they cannot know much at all.

It's possible that he had some info but not the full picture and just jumped the gun.

It's a huge gun to jump, the info was out there about more than one party. If he knew about one lot, he would certainly know about others.

Because that's how business is done? By finding out on an Internet message board and then jumping in and offering a higher price? Shrewd business right there! I want a takeover as much as the next but anyone with insider info would not use it to advertise a new chat forum, credibility gone as they are just getting to keep interest going now

• Like 1

TBAR may well have done Randy a huge favour …. by starting a bidding war. If there has been interest over the last couple of months as has been intimated, the news of a deal near to completion may well have brought out a bigger fish. It's possible.

Bollocks.

There has been interest for a little while, long before (??) that forum existed.

I didn't say that TBAR created the interest. I was just saying that may be their published info over the last few days might have focussed the interested parties into making more concrete responses.

TBAR may well have done Randy a huge favour …. by starting a bidding war. If there has been interest over the last couple of months as has been intimated, the news of a deal near to completion may well have brought out a bigger fish. It's possible.

Bollocks.

There has been interest for a little while, long before (??) that forum existed.

I didn't say that TBAR created the interest. I was just saying that may be their published info over the last few days might have focussed the interested parties into making more concrete responses.

Well the ones they mentioned apparently weren't as close as another group about 4/5 days ago, so it seems strange.

Edited by dodgyknees

So, nothing ron-vlaar-shamrock-rovers-aston-villa_29 yet I take it?

We haven't 156046387.jpganything yet.

You'd have to be aPANews+BT_N0153311375283245850A_I1.jpgtic to believe these rumours

marc-albrighton.jpg my words, there's something to 'em

I think we need to cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png away from all this silliness now.

I can't help thinking what has happened here is that TBAR have had some genuine info....and are now milking it for all its work for site traffic and ad revenue reasons.

• Like 1

All my research into Bob Simpson perhaps gone to waste. I had to suspect something when he was quoted has saying his idea of a good time was not losing money.

Apparently he paid over a million US dollars for a rare penny.

I thought his good news was going to be that they'd agreed to buy whatever division we play in next season.

Im sure its not BS. Things like this change from hour to hour, as someone has already said if it was BS that site would have to close down. I think there is no doubt AVFC will have new owners for next season, who that is I doubt we will know for sure until a official statement is put out. All exciting stuff though, better than slagging Lambert off every day...........

Quick update... my hot source says the consortium is lead by a "dream team" quartet of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Diego Maradona, Dino Zoff and Tom Hanks.

She is usually very reliable and never lies to me.