$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

How about this one....

Disney.

I hear the Villa have some fairly big name fans in Hollywood, Tom Hanks and such. Lot's of friends with money, including the Disney people.

They already own the California Angels, and the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Aston Villa, the Disney prem team. lol

Who knew?

Cheers

Charlie Wyett who broke the story in February is saying on twitter that he thinks the takeover isn't too far away.

Well he right like i been saying.

There is two minor things to sort out, Lambert going over to crash the deal that is his plans.

The new owner wants a fresh faces in the club and Lerner has been updating Paul every few mins.

Their spoke today by Skype. 

lamb.gif

• Like 3

Goodnight jacketspuds, Tubby, RMD, CarewsEyebrowDesigner, CardiffGreens, T37gnome, CliffyBiro, shammynoor, adz.villa, VillaBrum, lapal_fan, smetrov, fightoffyour, Villan4Life, jon_c, Daniel, VillaGoMarching,bannedfromHandV, Honest bunch of lads, suttonpaul, Dbonne10, markavfc40, stegzy, weedman, KJT123, rjenkins, krisagg75, supernova26, foreveryoung, drewdat, harris21, briggsy, Voinjama, tomaspg, williasjbg,Craigy1874, AndyM3000, bully, NIVillan, acox_844, samjp26, PBVogel, Farlz, limvillian, bradarmstrong_, DeadlyDirk, PatrickCousens, Mic09, christoff, Villanun, Mantis, avfcwills10, LanielDynch, villarule123, AndyAVFC,Mr_Dogg, useless, Robbie09, StefanAVFC, avfcgoodie, Rodders, Djemba_Villan, MONCABA, villatillidie1980, John, Amo69, Bunnski, Google (1), villaluke, maastricht66, bobzy, brommy, Hughes, emile_the_powerhouse,kwoktolai, dubbs, heid3ster, yayoboy, leemond2008, matrim, Spoony, string28, markdell7, Hunt3r, jraiye09, Shaw_nuff, benm1990, pete101

Thank a lot for the oversight. I used to like you, too !!!

Just because I'm in the wrong continent. Unless my name is in that list and I've just overlooked it. In which case, goodnight, I've always liked you.

• Like 1

ITK stands for what?

​My English isn't that great folks bare with me.

In the know. Which is phrase for people who have access to information not in the public domain.

If you really are ITK Mendi, there's no need to apologise. Apologies will be coming your way when/if it turns out you're right.

The trouble with being ITK is that nobody has any way of knowing until things are made public. Until they're made public all we have is your word, so don't be surprised if people are skeptical - every time the ownership or manager are about to change there are several people saying they 1,000,000% know what's happening, and they are nearly always wrong, so don't be surprised if not everyone believes you.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner