samjp26

On 4/18/2014, 9:27:35, The_Rev said:

Chet Roivas (Eurogamer, Games TM etc) talks a bit about the iPad version on his podcast. 

Just started playing this version of the game.

It's alright, but it's one of those annoying app games that you can't just sit down and play. Your fuel runs out and you have to wait for it to refuel before you can play again. You pay (in game money not realy money) to upgrade your bike, but it takes half an hour (real time) until the upgrade is ready.

The **** is already annoying me

I like throwing an extreme track in there. Is there a way you can limit it to one heat though? I think that's the killer. Grinding through one attempt is one thing, but when you have to do heat 2 it's a bit of a piss take

After watching a few videos, I reckon i'd last about 30 seconds into this game before turning it off and deleting it.

Looks an absolute nightmare (and that's from someone who has finished Dark Souls 1&2 and Bloodborne).

• Like 1

It's brilliant. It can be absolutely infuriating at times. You want to hear Stefan screaming down the mic or Jono removing his dressing gown because he's getting too sweaty :D

But multiplayer especially is great.

Don't get me wrong, if you don't like those kinds of games where you have to grind through, trying over and over again until you get something perfect then it definitely isn't for you.

But I love that kind of thing. It's so rewarding when you eventually nail something.

• Like 2

Also, it's worth noting that the videos posted in here (by me :) ) are insanely difficult tracks and people who are ridiculously good at the game.

Usual games are much more flowing and forgiving than the videos in here.

We get to the DLC tracks and the internet dies.

Sorry I was more irate than usual. Some shit going on (nothing to do with living situation) and not doing great at the moment. I'll be back to normally irate (but still pissed off as anything) soon :)

Some of the DLC tracks are really cool.

I replayed "Charred Remains" and then did the first one of that set (the one where you're on the train, a bit like the boat one we did) and it was pretty awesome.

I'm on all night if anyone wants to play this tonight.

Just tried Inferno twice. Failed with 500 faults both times. One of the jumps took 90% of those. I think it is the hardest jump I've encountered so far

Â