samjp26

I remember originally playing Trials or Trials 2 on miniclip.com back in the day, obviously since then the series has come on leaps and bounds but the premise is still the same.

Downloading Trials Fusion now, looks really good IMO. Always fun games to play, anybody else getting it?

Hell yes. I got mine earlier, had a few rounds, controller still intact.

The best part are the fan-made maps/skill games. They're better than the game itself.

I played some basketball fan-made game earlier, was pretty cool trying to slam duck it by bailing

Hell yes. I got mine earlier, had a few rounds, controller still intact.

The best part are the fan-made maps/skill games. They're better than the game itself.

I played some basketball fan-made game earlier, was pretty cool trying to slam duck it by bailing

I like the ones where you are a massive pinball instead of a bike, such fun.

Pete I think that's the idea of the game! :D They better add online multiplayer soon though, criminal to leave it out.

• Like 1

Polygon no likey.  Seems it's not as good as Trials Evolution or Trials HD were. 

Edit: @ Ismail, there are quite a few Trials games, they are mostly Xbox 360 and PC though the new one is finally out on Playstation too. Giant Bomb have an article about them all here.

The first two games are free.   Trial Bike and Trials 2. The game is a lot better with a controller though.

Edited by The_Rev

Whilst I still love the game, it's a bit of a step back from Evolution.

Slow at loading certain things (bikes), shity servers that actually stop me from playing the game at times, and the lack of online multiplayer. Hate it when a game takes out features without adding any :(

Anyone have a slight OCD about getting no faults? I just spent an hour on a hard track trying to do a faultless run, finally managed to do it and I'm 750 in the world on that track :)

Haha, I get OCD about it until I realise I'm not good enough to do it without faults!

Gotta say, for £15 its a bag of fun, especially with the unlimited possibilities that come from the user made tracks. Some fantastic user made stuff popping up now.

• 4 weeks later...
Â