Midweek football 14/16 April Championship Premier League & El Clasico

andykeenan

Scoring system: 10 points correct score. 5 points correct result. 2 points half-correct score.

Arsenal vs West Ham

Con 1:1  = 2 points

StefanAVFC 2-0 = 5 points

Av1 2-1  = 7 points

ismail-villa 3-1 = 10 points

TrinityRoadSteps 2:1 = 7 points

kurtsimonw 2.1 = 7 points

Davkaus 2-1 = 7 points

Seat 68 3-2 = 7 points

Leaderboard after game 1/3

10 - ismail-villa

7- Av1 2-1
7- TrinityRoadSteps

7- kurtsimonw 

7- Davkaus

7- Seat 68 
5 - StefanAVFC

2 - Con

Well done ismail-villa only one of eight who got it exactly right.

Arsenal seem to have their form back, inspired by Ramsey. I got 2 points though which could be crucial later.

• Like 1

gary neville you absolute bellend

i was fuming on sunday when him, quinn and redknapp did an analysis on dzeko's poor diving technique

tonight he's just had a good 5 minute rant about why players should dive and even went on to say that we need to change the mentality of kids to encourage them to dive when they feel contact because its the only way they'll get a pen

shocked and appalled 

i was fuming on sunday when him, quinn and redknapp did an analysis on dzeko's poor diving technique

tonight he's just had a good 5 minute rant about why players should dive and even went on to say that we need to change the mentality of kids to encourage them to dive when they feel contact because its the only way they'll get a pen

shocked and appalled 

His point was totally valid. What was the West Ham player going to gain for his team by staying on his feet at that moment when there was clear contact with Sagna?

Edited by West

Scoring system: 10 points correct score. 5 points correct result. 2 points half-correct score.

I got 2 points though which could be crucial later.

Here's how that looks in pie-chart form with green representing correctness and blue representing incorrectness -

WhyChart-Pie.png

Stay tuned for more pie charts after tomorrow's game.

This broadcast is brought to you in collaboration with Greggs - the home of pies that are full of shit.

Edited by NurembergVillan
  • Like 2

shocked and appalled 

Really!!! thats terrible.

everyone does it abroad from an early age and its why we struggle at tournaments...

he got a good kick but managed to stay on his feet, lost the ball

neville said that refs are never going to give a pen for that so he has to dive

That scoring system is ******g bonkers!

You're not being fair pal. say you predict a 0-0 and it ends up 9-0. Surely you deserve 2 points for that! 

cz47.gif

• Like 1

Â