Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

Best case is that what has happened has cleared the air and Villa show a bit of fight (but not red cards) on Saturday. It is our biggest game of the season and Lambert just cannot afford to lose this one. A battling draw is a minimum requirement, with a win at Swansea. I know, I am dreaming for that to happen. 2-0 Saints and cue mass mutiny in the stands, if people can be bothered anymore to protest.

agree with the 2-0 to Saints score line maybe grab a draw at swansea and then get thrashed by the Tigers but i'm 100% sure we can get 6 points from the last two games; who the hell are city and spuds anyway.

If we don't see a marked change of attitude against Soton, it will show just how much damage has been done by Culverhouse. The result is truly up in the air, but there needs to be signs of a fighting response to all this shit.

Call me negative but I've got a horrible feeling we'll lose this and any minor traces of positivity from the recent news will be all but forgotten.

However, we gave them a good game last season at home and probably should have at least got a point, so who knows.

Let's hope the players respond well to the sanctions on the coaches. Newly found inspiration is our only hope to get anything from this match, Soton are a much better side.