Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

Nigel Spink said on Radio WM tonight "bearing in mind where the new owners might come what about Klinsmann?"

He also added (albeit off topic) "Gareth Barry phoned the owner or the manager up and asked to come at the start of the season that's what I heard".

I myself cannot see Klinsmann wanting to make the move to B6. But I am sure he could bring in a couple of decent German players if he did.

It is also nice to think Barry thought of us before moving to Everton and I am sure we would have been much more comfortable now had we found the money to pay the wages they were able to pay to sign him.

Hope it is klinsmann! Got a nice bet on him becoming the next manager!

Nigel Spink said on Radio WM tonight "bearing in mind where the new owners might come what about Klinsmann?"

He also added (albeit off topic) "Gareth Barry phoned the owner or the manager up and asked to come at the start of the season that's what I heard".

I myself cannot see Klinsmann wanting to make the move to B6. But I am sure he could bring in a couple of decent German players if he did.

It is also nice to think Barry thought of us before moving to Everton and I am sure we would have been much more comfortable now had we found the money to pay the wages they were able to pay to sign him.

Seriously! What the fark has he done? This is a derp choice that Lerner would make. The success he had with Germany was all done to Jogi Loew. 

• Like 1

Benitez, pedigree, experience and has managed in the premier league.

Would take Martinez also but may struggle to get him out of Goodison.

No to Moyes, one of his biggest mistakes was to try to replace a progressive Coach like Meuleensteen with his team of reputed dinosaurs! Thats what alienates players.

Seriously! What the fark has he done? This is a derp choice that Lerner would make. The success he had with Germany was all done to Jogi Loew. 

Not saying he would be a good manager, just saying I have a bet on him being the next manager!

If not:

Maybe Sam Allardyce if he gets the chop.

Please don't even joke about things like that

He took West Ham straight back up. He's established them as a midtable team. Something we'd love. We aren't in the position to pick and choose to play tippy tappy football. Lambert tried that when he first came and soon realised that the players here lack the intelligence for that.

Edited by Pilchard

If not:

Maybe Sam Allardyce if he gets the chop.

Please don't even joke about things like that

He took West Ham straight back up. He's established them as a midtable team. Something we'd love. We aren't in the position to pick and choose to play tippy tappy football. Lambert tried that when he first came and soon realised that the players here lack the intelligence for that.

It would be shit but he would keep us in the league. I also think he is a better manager than Lambert. Beggars can't be choosers.

Doesn't mean we have to like it though.