Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

Was that the game when they played hoofball up to Fellaini the whole game? Wouldn't call that good football

I don't know if they did or not? That's not really the point, though. That chap claimed they'd never have beaten Utd, but only last season they did, so his opinion appears to be distorted by bitterness.

The question remains: if some fans said they played some excellent stuff last season, but others claim they were too negative....who is right?

I wonder whether some Evertonians have a bitter agenda because Moyes publicly tried to take two of their best players.

I watched Everton play a lot over Moyes' reign and never really had an issue with the way he played. He filled his teams with lots of good footballers on a budget. Martinez has done fantastically well but Lukaku and Barry, as well as Deolufeu will probably not be there next season and he will do very well to replace them with the same quality. I really doubt they will be anywhere near where they are this season.

Talking of Lukaku, if you think of the players Lambert wanted to sign, along with Bony, Belhanda, Kiyotake, Hoolihan, etc, it suggests his plan A was not just to play hoofball. When he took over he seemed to want to keep it on the deck but reality checked in. I'd fancy a lot of managers out there to do a good job with us as ultimately it's down to money.

Talking of Lukaku, if you think of the players Lambert wanted to sign, along with Bony, Belhanda, Kiyotake, Hoolihan, etc, it suggests his plan A was not just to play hoofball. When he took over he seemed to want to keep it on the deck but reality checked in. I'd fancy a lot of managers out there to do a good job with us as ultimately it's down to money.

Completely agree. This is why I'd like to see what Lambert could do with a bit of money to spend on a few quality players. Because i'm sure he would try and sign quality players if we had the money too.

• Like 2

Have you heard that Zidane will be going for a managers job after wanting to move on from only being an assistant?

Imagine that...

SouthParkRandyJizz-575x4311.jpg

as much as i love the idea, and the picture, Zidane will likely end up as the next Real manager if Ancelotti gets the chop. Edited by jacketspuds

I don't want Moyes. From what I've heard he tries to enforce too many weird/pedantic rules on the players and it's happened at Everton and Man Utd. Craig Bellamy said he was about to sign for Everton and Moyes completely weirder him out with some massive long list of rules. Then there's the story about Gazza on Moyes' first day at Everton...

I reckon Moyes will go to Newcastle cause Pardew days are bout numbered there. Anyway if I was Moyes I'd have some time off chillin and spending some of that 6 year contract pay off.

He's not having a 6 year payout, apparently he had a clause in his contract saying they only had to pay out for 1 year if he didn't get them into the Champions League. I don't know how he'll manage with only £5million....

For those who are against Moyes coming to the club due to Everton playing negative football under him with Manchester United's heritage of playing pass and move football why would Ferguson recommend Moyes to the board of Manchester United. Doesn't really make sense does it.

For those who are against Moyes coming to the club due to Everton playing negative football under him with Manchester United's heritage of playing pass and move football why would Ferguson recommend Moyes to the board of Manchester United. Doesn't really make sense does it.

That's such bizarre logic. So Ferguson's opinion of Moyes (which in itself isn't directly related to playing style) now overrules what people saw with their own eyes?

Because Ferguson probably thought that Moyes would adapt to United, not United adapt to Moyes.