• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Horrifically poor tactical display today. This can't go on. We're skint, yes, but it's like having a child in charge with absolutely no tactical nous or ability to notice problems and begin to rectify them. It's just one tactic, all or nothing and watch it deteriorate in front of your eyes. This guy has shown nothing to me that he can take this club forward. I actually can't believe it, how did we end up like this?

Premier League

NorwichvLiverpool

Sun 20 Apr 12:00   Show Premier League

Man UtdvNorwich

Sat 26 Apr 17:30   May 2014
  Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Premier League

ChelseavNorwich

Sun 4 May 16:00   Show Premier League

NorwichvArsenal

Sun 11 May 15:00

This may be the main reason we stay up this season. 

Lambert won't do anything to help us. I agree with many who don't see where our next win will come from. 

No idea, no fight, no manager!

cant do the voting because absolutely no one stood out for MOTM

tactics were **** awful

ref was ok, he made the huge mistake with the handball but at least had the sense to overturn it, palace bought a lot of cheap free kicks but he certainly got the miskick penalty shout spot on and IMO the guzan one was something of nothing, shearer will no doubt say palace should ahve had 3 penalties tonight

Still possible to stay up with 34 points and a reasonable GD ...

Norwich has some tough games coming up and Cardiff and Fulham and Sunderland and Norwich all have worse GD than us.

If just 3 out of those 5 don't reach 35 points, we get another season in the PL :)

It's not the fact we lost, it's that it was so obvious they were eventually going to score. What did he do? Sat there and changed nothing.

How many warnings did we need. The three penalty shouts? The Jerome shot off the bar? The countless pressure? Did we even make it into their box in the second half before they scored?

It's indefensible... We had Albrighton our best player in the past month sitting there for most of the game, while we created next to nothing. Weimann too despite his form...

Instead we persisted with Gabby who has done next to nothing all year, and Holt who quite frankly isn't the quality of player to do anything on his own.

Absolute disgrace, I fail to see how someone couldn't do better? Where is the passion? Where is the inventiveness? Where is the direction?

• Like 1

I don't think it matters what line up you choose what bit of attitude was at the club,has died.....its going to be extremely difficult to stay up in my view.

It doesn't matter who you bring on, the players that can make that bit of difference are injured....We have just drifted in to this position by sheer bad management at all levels of the club, too many misjudgments and false philosophies.

losing-it.gif

Horrible again.  It was a team of battlers vs a team of bottlers.  Lambert should of made the sub around 60-65 minutes as Palace had us pinned in and we couldn't get out. It was obvious that we needed a change. Meh..............

• Like 1

Just about enough effort from the players but set up totally wrong. Absolutely no service to the front two, and not enough movement in any area of the ptich for us to really threaten Palace until we made the disasterously late subs.

I'm a big fan of Lambert, but this was absolutely pathetic.

4 losses in a row and relegation should not be anywhere near our radar and yet we find ourselves in our 4th successive season looking over our shoulders and hoping there are 3 teams worse than we are.

• Like 1

Fulham wont go down.

Cardiff winning is a worry now too. Will they go on a run?

Sunderland are gone. Norwich likely. We still could go down so i am not sure why people think we are safe?

• Like 2

Still possible to stay up with 34 points and a reasonable GD ...

Norwich has some tough games coming up and Cardiff and Fulham and Sunderland and Norwich all have worse GD than us.

If just 3 out of those 5 don't reach 35 points, we get another season in the PL :)

To do what?
  • Like 2

Â