Peaches Geldof

Rugeley Villa

There was a point when she wasn't taking heroin that she decided to take it. She wasn't uneducated, she knows that taking it can lead to addiction and death yet she took it and she died. She had a decision and she decided to take the wrong one. Given what happened to her mother you'd think she might had decided against sticking a needle in her arm. 

• Like 1

silver spoon and needle,witchy tombstone smile, im no puppet i engrave my veins with style.  not my words but there you go, once you start using needles with any drug especially heroin its a whole different ball game. its a shame but she knew the dangers and that death was always on her shoulder.       

In charge of a baby and still injecting. Trying to be sympathetic... but struggling. I do feel for her husband and children 

• Like 1

The loss of a life, especially one so young, is tragic. That said I have to agree with Bicks. Other than having famous parents, I'm still unsure what she did, or why her death had brought about such debate. A junkie died, they do all the time. Just because her photo appeared in the media, doesn't set her apart from any of the others. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Way too many column inches have been written about 90% of the stuff that get's written about so it's a bit of a mute point really.

News papers write what people want to read and the overdose of the pretty daughter of an old popstar is more topical than ISIS at the moment.

Way too many column inches have been written about 90% of the stuff that get's written about so it's a bit of a mute point really.

News papers write what people want to read and the overdose of the pretty daughter of an old popstar is more topical than ISIS at the moment.

'Moot'.

Â