Peaches Geldof

Rugeley Villa

The most shocking thing for me is that she was in sole charge of her 12 month old child it seems at that time of overdosing (according to that article)

That really is putting your child in serious danger.

I knew she had dabbled with heroin in the past but did not know she was still using. Doing any drugs when looking after your kids aint great but especially opiates. Doing coke,speed or uppers keeps you alert but heroin you are in and out of sleep. Either way its a shame but she should of known better. When your an addict your an addict and that's it, you never stop being an addict and your never fully cured.

Not sure it's dumb as such. It does raise some valid points.

BUT, the final post on that page ATM is:

"Whether people judge her or not it is selfish and wreck less to take drugs whilst in sole charge of a child. She either chose to take drugs in front of her child and things went wrong or she chose to end her life in the presence of her child."

Which is spot on, IF the paper reports are accurate that she was in sole charge of her 12 month at at the time.

Stupid stupid girl.

She says she never got over what happened to her mum and then what does she do?

Garbage!

"You pretend you're high

Pretend you're bored

Pretend you're anything

Just to be adored

And what you need

Is what you get

Don't believe in fear

Don't believe in faith

Don't believe in anything

That you can't break

You stupid girl

You stupid girl

All you had you wasted

All you had you wasted

What drives you on

Can drive you mad

A million lies to sell yourself

Is all you ever had

Don't believe in love

Don't believe in hate

Don't believe in anything

That you can't waste

[Chorus]

You stupid girl

You stupid girl

Can't believe you fake it

Can't believe you fake it

Don't believe in fear

Don't believe in pain

Don't believe in anyone

That you can't tame

You stupid girl

You stupid girl

All you had you wasted

All you had you wasted"

• Like 1

Was she injecting? If she was that's a different ball game compared to smoking the drug.

I'm no expert but I assume it's pretty hard to OD if you are smoking it. Safe enough to assume she was injecting it.

Chances are she has OD by injecting but I did not think she was a user of needle's. If it was suicide then a lethal dose of heroin by injecting would be an easy route to achieve your goal.

Surely OD by injecting heroin would render you incapable of taking the needle out and putting it away, which judging by the police reports their was no sign of drug use when they got there?

Surely OD by injecting heroin would render you incapable of taking the needle out and putting it away, which judging by the police reports their was no sign of drug use when they got there?

Wasn't the implication that someone tried to clean her up? If she was smoking it there would still be evidence of drug use at the scene.

If you really wanted to hide your works before succumbing, you could. Though it's unlikely that you'd be bothered to go to any great lengths.

• 2 months later...

There are lots of people who die from drug overdoses. Being famous doesn't somehow make your story matter more in the grand scheme of things. In fact this story is just all the more pathetic, she had money yet decided to go take heroin. she died. Let her family mourn her. Children being murdered in Gaza should take more of your attention than this nonsense. 

Â