Peaches Geldof

Rugeley Villa

im sorry but my lad aint even 2 yet but he would definitely know if his mum got taken away from him. kids aint stupid and they pick up on things. plus even if they did not know they would still grow up without mum around and that leaves a big hole in their lives.

• Like 1

im sorry but my lad aint even 2 yet but he would definitely know if his mum got taken away from him. kids aint stupid and they pick up on things. plus even if they did not know they would still grow up without mum around and that leaves a big hole in their lives.

Im not saying it wouldnt leave a hole in their lives, Im trying to determine why they would inherit the same problems?

As an aside kids that age would usually deal with the grief better than an older person simply because they wont remember them as well.  Nothing was said about being stupid.

Im not saying it wouldnt leave a hole in their lives, Im trying to determine why they would inherit the same problems?

As an aside kids that age would usually deal with the grief better than an older person simply because they wont remember them as well.  Nothing was said about being stupid.

some say its in the genes don't they. the subconscious mind is very powerful so although people think kids maybe deal with it better it could build up over years until they turn into an adult and then the problems occur. nah I did not mean that I was just saying kids kind of know whats going on around them, more than we give them credit for.

I went to high school with a girl called Peaches. She was one of those hot in a trashy way chicks. Dated the gridiron hero, of course...

That sounds like it should be a line from a Tom Waits song.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This causes issues for me. Twitter is full of "oh well people just don't understand addiction - this is a tragedy" type stuff but seriously, if Peaches wasn't a celebrity and had been featured on Jeremy Kyle she would be vilified.

Drug addicts are pretty sad indivuidals IMO and need a lot of help at the point they want to get clean....... you can see why its happened in Peaches case but I'm surprised in this instance that junkie see junkie do.

Why wasn't this picked up earlier? I'd have thought it would be fairly obvious?

The press were very clear in reporting that there was no evidence of drug misuse at the scene. Which means someone found her dead and chose to tidy up. Or the hubby did it and has used the one MO that wouldn't instantly lead people to think murder.

Â