Peaches Geldof

Rugeley Villa

Could be. She was very thin, wether she was caning it like amy winehouse I don't know.

I think it was alcohol which killed Amy Winehouse in the end. Remember reading there were no drugs in her system at the time.

Could be. She was very thin, wether she was caning it like amy winehouse I don't know.

I think it was alcohol which killed Amy Winehouse in the end. Remember reading there were no drugs in her system at the time.

Apart from 2L of vodka ;-)

I meant druggy drugs like blue meth that sort of ting.  ;)

Apart from 2L of vodka ;-)

I meant druggy drugs like blue meth that sort of ting.  ;)

Adderall? then...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Two kids under the age of two. 

I'm wondering about postnatal depression. 

Indeed. PND more more likely in mothers with a history of mental 'fragility'.

That in turn would lead one down the drug/suicide route.

Crazy how many women go through post natal depression. I like many others on here have lived with someone who went through it. Its the one and only time I've had a knife pulled out on me and it aint nice ha.

Terrible for the children who will struggle to not inherit the same problems later in their life as their Grandmother Paula Yates and Mother in Peaches.

I use the term Mother lightly; as a parent myself I do wonder if it would be advisable to take some sort of test to be able to be allowed to have children in the first place.

They are young enough for it not to affect them psychologically IMO. Unless you trying to crack open a can of worms?

What an odd thing to say. Yes, they won't be able to comprehend that their mother is dead now perhaps, and what exactly that means, but to suggest that in time that won't have any psychological effect at all...?

How can it not effect them in some way? But it does not mean they have to self destruct, it can effect them in a positive way in the sense that they don't let what happend to their mum and grandmother happen to them. The kids can see the light in which their parents never. Look at jack osbourne. Ok he got messed up early on but he has completely saw the light and has changed direction entirely by get his fix throwing himself off mountains and jumping out of planes. Bob and the father need to be a big influence in their lives.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

No drugs or suicide note apparently.

Never knew what she looked like, but damn she was pretty. Looked very much like Julia Dietze.

Very sad for all the family.

Got to love it when all the high and mighty step down from their thrones of indifference at times like this to remind us that millions of other people die every day. Because obviously we're not allowed to be sympathetic and pay our respects to people who make the news for what they would deem 'undeserved' without being reminded that we're surrounded by unequivocal arseholes.

RIP.

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 3

They are young enough for it not to affect them psychologically IMO. Unless you trying to crack open a can of worms?

What an odd thing to say. Yes, they won't be able to comprehend that their mother is dead now perhaps, and what exactly that means, but to suggest that in time that won't have any psychological effect at all...?

Her kids are 1 and 2, their memories wont be fully formed by then, so they probably wont even remember her after a bit of time has passed.

Her kids are 1 and 2, their memories wont be fully formed by then, so they probably wont even remember her after a bit of time has passed.

Are you kidding? As they grow up they will never hear the end of it

Are you kidding? As they grow up they will never hear the end of it

So why would that mean they will inherit the same problems?

Its very possible that they wont grow up at all like their mum, especially now as she wont even be a role model in the way of traditional relationships.

Edited by Nigel

Â