Peaches Geldof

Rugeley Villa

In other news, millions of other people have died today.

99.9% of which did more than peaches geldof...

as i said in the deadpool thread, tragic for her kids, and her husband and bob, but i hated her "celebrity" status and how this is news

In other news, millions of other people have died today.

very true. I see why people think well bugger her she only human like the rest of us and she is. She's no more special than me or paul lambert. But because she's famous it makes news and it has come as a shock but like you say it happens every day

Odd one this.

She means nothing to me, like almost all on here (I'll assume)

Maybe through some sort of charity work, she did a lot of good in her short life, I don't know, I can't pass comment because I've not encountered it or looked up whether that is the case or not. But my personal experience is a person who's name just kept on being barked and barked at me by newspapers - and I did not read, I didn't read because I didn't care. I still don't know what she did, apart from being in the paper all the time.

So therefore, sadly, my stance is:

Girl, 25, dies.

• Like 1

I'm not shocked in a sense but when someone dies that young it does make you think a little. Same as amy winehouse but she was destined for death. Its not someone I'm going to think about it much if I'm honest, where as when say ozzy osbourne dies or one of my idols I'll no doubt shed a few tears.

if its drug related have no sympathy whats so ever. i feel sorry for the kids

:clap:  :crylaugh:

"I never apologise Marge! I'm sorry, that's just the way I am."

• Like 4

This is hardly thread worthy.

Given the amount of RIP threads we have for people like the reserve backing drummer from a 70's tribute to Buddy Holly, I'd say this is most definitely "thread worthy".

At least more than 1% of the population has heard of Peaches Geldof

• Like 3

I must be the only one here shocked at this, she was only 25 years old!

TBF I know nothing about her private life, which was obviously quite messed up.

My heart goes out to Bob especially, if there was a ever a man who seemingly did not deserve this its him.

• Like 1

Drug related or not its tragic, as it happens it aint drug related by the look of it and there is no suicide note. People get caught up in drugs for whatever reason and its very hard to get out of. I find drug users are demonised but people die of smoking,drinking and even over eating but it aint looked down at because its legal. There really is no difference between smoking 20 a day, bingeing heavily on booze at weekends or putting whatever up your nose. She had drug history I think but at the moment no hard drugs have been found in the house or her body.

• Like 2

It could be SADS. If it is drugs/booze then it's similar to Amy Winehouse in that you've got someone who probably weighs less than eight stone whose body isn't up to processing all that.

Â