Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

All the main characters die and Hot Pie moves north of the wall to set up a successful chain of restaurants selling his famous Kidney Pie (the good bottom round steak is the key) to a legion of white walkers.

Fin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jaime kills Cersei, takes her army north to fight the Whitewalkers and saves the day. He started everything as the villain by pushing Bronn from the window and will save the day as the hero and probably save Jon (who'll become king) to also make up for being the Kingslayer.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Jaime kills Cersei, takes her army north to fight the Whitewalkers and saves the day. He started everything as the villain by pushing Bronn from the window and will save the day as the hero and probably save Jon (who'll become king) to also make up for being the Kingslayer.

Their eis no way jamie is surviving. I think he will play a role but I think cersei and him will kill each other when she becomes the dead queen. 

Bronn is such a terrible charchter now. 

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

there is definitely a lot of imagery from the trailer that plays back to the 1st episode, there will be at least a couple of characters that come full circle, the hound doing something in the fire is a likely one, jaime salying the night king as "kingslayer" ??

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a very pleasant few hours today strolling around the Water Gardens of Dorne.

Nowhere near as many breasts, skirmishes or attempted rescues of Stockholm-syndromed princesses as the show would lead you to believe.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

Be interesting to see how much the TV series ending will differ from the book (if he ever gets around to finish it)

I imagine there will be a lot more fan service in the TV series than in the book.

Jamie (or Aria) killing Cersei, The hound killing the mountain, Jon and Daenerys living incestually ever after...?

Martin will probably kill em all and leave the Night King or someone not even in the TV show on the throne :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so where's the best place to get caught up* with this? I'd rather watch something but without needing to get through a load of episodes again. Someone told me there was a two-hour recap on Sky a week or two ago but I can't seem to find even a mention of it anywhere - anyone got any ideas?

Also I hope they all die. And Stannis comes back to become king, as he should be.

*edit: Just to be clear I have seen it all; I just need a memory jog. Was considering watching the last episode of season 7 but if there's something that recaps more than that so I'm up to speed on where all the plot lines are then I'd prefer it.

Edited by Troglodyte

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

YouTube should have something

Seemingly tightened up after last year no sign of a leak,  I've got no internet or t.v. until the start of May, think this will break me

If you are desperate for a spoiler and want to know about a (probable) major and early character death then see below.

Spoiler

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau's contract is apparently for episodes one and two, and no others. No point paying an actor who isn't appearing.

Obviously don't, if you don't. This is on you, not me.

3 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

Okay so where's the best place to get caught up* with this?

Dangerous caravan of bad hombres flowing across the border.

Good and bad on both sides.

Gendry is facing state sponsored doping allegations.

Ghost is at Krufts.

Â