Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

tbh the twitter / reddit communities have pretty much written the last two or three series

. . . and, as with other things written by fans previously ('Snakes On A Plane' springs to mind), it turns out that what fans want is usually far worse than just ignoring them completely. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 3

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

. . . and, as with other things written by fans previously ('Snakes On A Plane' springs to mind), it turns out that what fans want is usually far worse than just ignoring them completely. 

Imagine Aston Villa owned and ran by fans as some suggested when Lerner wanted out 😱

It would have made Xia look like a nameless goon compared to the Joffrey like disaster that would have been

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Tyrion walks out of a brothel room in a towel, yawns, scratches his bollocks and goes '...What a weird dream'. 

Fade to black.

I want this, just to see the internet reaction :crylaugh:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Tyrion walks out of a brothel room in a towel, yawns, scratches his bollocks and goes '...What a weird dream'. 

Fade to black.

I think the show would prefer some nudity in the final scene, so perhaps -

We return to the scene of Bran being pushed out of the window, it speeds up and is immediately followed by a one second shot of Ned’s beheading, that is immediately followed by a rush of other key scenes from across series 1 to 8, each one playing faster and faster until they blur.

Suddenly Tyrion’s face fills the screen, his eyes closed tight, his smile indicates near ecstasy. Tyrion mutters to himself - “The things I think about to delay an early finish!”.

Tyrion starts laughing as the camera shot pans out from his face and across a brothel, two naked women are seen pleasuring Tyrion and the end credits roll over the top of the scene giving viewers something to enjoy and thus successfully distracting them from the huge ‘middle finger gesture’ that was season 8.

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think tyrion is dying this week. Its being teased I think. 

Was the clue when Danaerys told him that she'd get rid of him if he did anything else wrong, at which point he went straight out, did a big treason and acknowledged that she would execute him as a result? 

It's been less "teased" and more "punched in the face, had it's lunch money stolen and had it's head flushed down the toilet".

7 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Was the clue when Danaerys told him that she'd get rid of him if he did anything else wrong, at which point he went straight out, did a big treason and acknowledged that she would execute him as a result? 

It's been less "teased" and more "punched in the face, had it's lunch money stolen and had it's head flushed down the toilet".

This sounds like a euphemism for taking a massive dump

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Probably means he won't get executed then. He'll get saved at the last second or something by The North descending on Kings Landing with Arya leading the charge on her big white 'oss

4 hours ago, The_Rev said:

@TheAuthority because Twitter and /r/gameofthrones have been begging for it for about five years.  

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

11 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Just seen it. Terrible - how many times did Arya get almost killed and fall over?

Reveal hidden contents

Why spend so much time on the Hound & the Mountain fight. They aren't principal characters I don't give a f*^k.

Lannisters just die like that? Awful.

This season has been dreadful.

It was as I expected a shit scene as between 2 nothing characters built up like a scene from some shitty action film. Hound is entertaining but a boring character if watch too much

Jamie vs Euron just as pointless

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bickster said:

tbh the twitter / reddit communities have pretty much written the last two or three series

I doubt it as it would probably make more sense and have better dialogue.

I'm pretty sure the manatees took over a while ago.

source.gif

Edited by Brumerican
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

A few articles and theories online that...

Reveal hidden contents

Jaime isn't dead

**** lol if true 😂

I can't help but remember when the last 'theories' were that he would die in the second episode because he only had a two-episode contract. 

Â